beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So here are the new two commercials (Numbered 3 and 4):

(Click CC for English subtitle)

And gameplay videos:
Idk I think this is somehow like Chain of Memories but Dream Eater mode which still would be fun

This portal thing looks great, it's like timed mini-games challenges but I am not sure if it's mandatory

Riku and Sora falling, gummi ship style :P really really cool. I mean the gummi thing was yes sometimes annoying but it was fun, and this is fighting with keyblades and so on.

I think this might be a bit frustrating though. I can imagine battling or doing something and that thing goes beeping and well... frustrating me XD

Last but not least, the breeding. I can't really judge this from the looks of it but well.... I think that would interesting. We shall wait and see.

Reactions: 1 person

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it really so hard to get a new theme song? Jesus I'm tired of hearing Utada's same old stuff in these games. Even if you can't sign Utada again, get someone else to do the music.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='ShadowSoldier']: It's only a spin off game. When KH III is released, I'm sure they'll have a new theme song.

Birth By Sleep wasn't a spinoff (story wise) and yet it still had Simple and Clean in it.

It wasn't a numbered game though. All of the spin titles have relevance to the story but don't advance main storyline involving Sora. They just explain a bunch of mysteries within the KH universe.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='ShadowSoldier']: It's only a spin off game. When KH III is released, I'm sure they'll have a new theme song.

Birth By Sleep wasn't a spinoff (story wise) and yet it still had Simple and Clean in it.

It wasn't a numbered game though. All of the spin titles have relevance to the story but don't advance main storyline involving Sora. They just explain a bunch of mysteries within the KH universe.
They aren't really spin-offs. They are more of side-stories.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Numbers don't have anything to do with this. If you played BBS (which I'm assuming you've done), you would know that Tetsuya stuck to his word and was really important to the story. Sure the story is about Sora in the games, but the overall story is about Kingdom Hearts. Whatever, this discussion is stupid anyways. Bottom line, get new music or make the music themselves.

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

They aren't really spin-offs. They are more of side-stories. But as stated above, KH BBS had a really really big connection with the whole KH storyline. So it is more than a side-story

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Numbers don't have anything to do with this. If you played BBS (which I'm assuming you've done), you would know that Tetsuya stuck to his word and was really important to the story. Sure the story is about Sora in the games, but the overall story is about Kingdom Hearts. Whatever, this discussion is stupid anyways. Bottom line, get new music or make the music themselves.

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Meh. To each his own I guess. I like "Simple & Clean" and "Sanctuary" so I don't mind them being re-used. The only thing in this game that bothers me is the Tron: Legacy world.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If the Flick Rush is even a remotely needed to finish the game, I'm gonna kill someone. I honestly haven't hated a Nintendo console game's gameplay as much as I hated the Chain of Memories gameplay with them cards and shizl. If it's not only like the vid, I'm good. The other videos were not really surprising considering Re:Coded, 358/2 Days and Birth Before Sleep were all quite like them (although BBS was more open world than the DS games, though not as open world as the PS2 games).

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If the Flick Rush is even a remotely needed to finish the game, I'm gonna kill someone. I honestly haven't hated a Nintendo console game's gameplay as much as I hated the Chain of Memories gameplay with them cards and shizl. If it's not only like the vid, I'm good. The other videos were not really surprising considering Re:Coded, 358/2 Days and Birth Before Sleep were all quite like them (although BBS was more open world than the DS games, though not as open world as the PS2 games).
The Flick Rush is the multiplayer thingy and I don't think even if it was needed to be done in the main story anyway it would be only every now and then and to get new Dream Eater (My theory, no confirmation. But I think I heard something about optaining Dream Eaters' recipes from it)

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They aren't really spin-offs. They are more of side-stories. But as stated above, KH BBS had a really really big connection with the whole KH storyline. So it is more than a side-story
Nomura even said that ddd and bbs to be treated like a numbered game due to there importnce in the story of kh bbs being zero and i think ddd is 2.5 since it connects 2 and 3

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Meh. To each his own I guess. I like "Simple & Clean" and "Sanctuary" so I don't mind them being re-used. The only thing in this game that bothers me is the Tron: Legacy world.
Well why not? They did Pirates of the Caribbean. They're not restricted to classic Disney cartoons

Hyro-Sama

Trophies
XP
Country
Well why not? They did Pirates of the Caribbean. They're not restricted to classic Disney cartoons

I realize that. It's just I know Jeff Bridges won't return to do voice acting for Flynn. (I know Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom didn't reprise their roles as Jark Sparrow & Will Turner respectively.) Furthermore, the world just looks off to me. Maybe when the game comes out I see it in its entirety I will have a different opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it