Not open for further replies.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder, can it stop here?

The topic isn't even about how the translation's going anymore, it's now a shouting contest between these two.

You two are ruining a thread that I actually care about. Please cease.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:

The topic isn't even about how the translation's going anymore, it's now a shouting contest between these two.

You assuming I'm bickering with him. He's the only one bickering at this point. And why would you care about a dead topic? Also, please don't act like you're staff.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
this topic should be closed and deleted as the translator isnt doing anything and this is only causing harm to the storage on the gbatemp server

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
nitrostemp said:
this topic should be closed and deleted as the translator isnt doing anything and this is only causing harm to the storage on the gbatemp server

This thread should atleast be locked as a showing of what shouldn't happen with a translation topic, Flame Wars.

QUOTE(Acenima @ Dec 11 2009, 07:57 PM) just to let you know that's not kazo's logo. its someone else who gave kazo permission to use it

Yes I remember hearing this, I'm just going modify Kazo's patch to use the logo. BTW Kazo, would you mind telling me where exactly the file with the Logo is located so I may use it. Please and Thanks.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
_Chaz_ said:

You assuming I'm bickering with him. He's the only one bickering at this point. And why would you care about a dead topic? Also, please don't act like you're staff.

Acting like I'm staff and telling you two to shut up are two different things. You're just upset because I told you to do so and you're trying to find ways to shut me up.

Besides, even if I'm not staff, you should probably stop bickering with the OP. The topics only dead because of trolls not unlike yourself.

I'm amazed that you told me to "Stop acting like I'm staff" for trying to end an argument and possibly get a thread back on track. In fact, why don't more members stand up like this? People like you are ruining this place. Arguments like this are why threads die and people abandon projects. You have the gall to try to make me seem the one who's wrong, yet you continue to argue with the OP about a project that many have benefited from.

You're a troll, go home.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
shinkukage09 said:
_Chaz_ said:

Acting like I'm staff and telling you two to shut up are two different things. You're just upset because I told you to do so and you're trying to find ways to shut me up.

Besides, even if I'm not staff, you should probably stop bickering with the OP. The topics only dead because of trolls not unklike yourself.

I'm ending this now, before it gets out of hand.

1: I'm not upset about anything. Don't tell me I am, and don't try acting like you know me.
2: Wataru isn't the OP, fool. Kazo is.
3: I haven't trolled this topic once(at least, not recently, afaik...)

Learn a bit, and drop the subject. Kazo, sorry about this, but I'm also calling for this topic to be locked. It's a pointless bickering-fest now. I'm done.

Edit: Again, Wataru is not the damn OP. Kazo is. Second, stop acting self-righteous. I wasn't incriminating anyone, or anything. Now back off. You aren't helping anymore then you think you are. Further more, the only ones have benefited to this, is those who are impatient. If anyone is the troll right now, it's you. Now seriously, drop the subject, and back off.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
_Chaz_ said:
shinkukage09 said:
_Chaz_ said:

Besides, even if I'm not staff, you should probably stop bickering with the OP. The topics only dead because of trolls not unklike yourself.

I'm ending this now, before it gets out of hand.

1: I'm not upset about anything. Don't tell me I am, and don't try acting like you know me.
2: Wataru isn't the OP, fool. Kazo is.
3: I haven't trolled this topic once(at least, not recently, afaik...)

Learn a bit, and drop the subject. Kazo, sorry about this, but I'm also calling for this topic to be locked. It's a pointless bickering-fest now. I'm done.

Edit: Again, Wataru is not the damn OP. Kazo is. Second, stop acting self-righteous. I wasn't incriminating anyone, or anything. Now back off. You aren't helping anymore then you think you are. Further more, the only ones have benefited to this, is those who are impatient. If anyone is the troll right now, it's you. Now seriously, drop the subject, and back off.

Ending, lol. I tried to end it. You kept it going.

1: No, you're most certainly upset. Otherwise, you could have easily left him to his opinion and not ran this thread further into the hole it's now in.
2: Sorry, I assumed he was the OP.
3: You're trolling now.

Regardless of his not being the OP, conversations not relevant to the original topic should be conducted elsewhere as to keep the thread from veering off too much (this thread for example). I originally addressed the two of you, not just you. Acting self-righteous? I just don't like it when threads get ruined and people abandon projects due to trolls. You call it "self-righteous", I call it "caring about the well being of the site". I understand that this thread is lost, but it doesn't need any help from you to get it farther away from it's purpose. Do you know what a troll is? Look it up. Drop the subject? I asked you to stop arguing, and you just switched your target. I had no intent of picking the subject up in the first place. Honestly, I try to help this thread out and get you in my face about it, what is that about?

I have no interest of continuing this any further, as you do not intend to cease your arguing.

Now, back on topic.

This translation is well done and helped me a lot with the game (as I obviously do not speak Japanese). If Kazo were to continue with this translation, I would be very pleased and I would definitely use it again. This translation is one of the few quality versions of such a project that I have come across.

Great work, Kazo!

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And to Kazo: Sorry about the accidental topic derailment.
And to Wataru: Keep it in PM now please; "Chaz" did get one thing right, we are being quite off topic.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
For "Chaz" only.
Ha. You gave me a good laugh, I'll give you that. But no, I'm not upset. At all. Not even with you. I only took it to a PM, without shouting, I might add, so it'd stop cluttering the forum itself. I'm done with you, so do please end the conversation here. You don't know me, I don't know you. You don't see me, I don't see you. That's how the internet is, you can never know what someone is feeling. So seriously, stop acting like a self-righteous little child, and drop it. Actually, no, only drop it if you want. I'm not continuing after this. You reply to this, and it'll simply prove that you ARE a troll, and that you're a hypocrite by having the last word. I'm not saying this so that I have the last word (lol, not buying it), simply because I don't give a rats ass.. I don't know you, so quite honestly, I couldn't give $10 what your opinion of me is.

Je ne~

And to Kazo: Sorry about the accidental topic derailment.
And to Wataru: Keep it in PM now please; "Chaz" did get one thing right, we are being quite off topic.

Thank you.

It's a shame we had to meet under these circumstances, we may have been friends.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bahamut920 said:
KazoWAR, is the download link to the patch in the first post of this thread the most recent patch? I'm asking because I'm maintaining a Translation Index and would like to know if the patch link I put in the index is the most recent patch. If not, could you provide me with a link to the most recent patch?

I'm updating the status of your project to "discontinued" as I type this.

Yea, pretty much.

zangafan27

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I will see if it has changes from my current ROM.
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

Becksbunny007

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, great work so far:)
unfortunately i can't make any use of it because i'm a mac user so i can't open the .exe to patch it, so could anyone please tell me if there's either a possibility to do it on mac? or if there's an already patched rom with the newest version? (not asking for a rom-link, just whether it exists so i know whether it makes sense to keep searching for it)

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Becksbunny007 said:
Hey, great work so far:)
unfortunately i can't make any use of it because i'm a mac user so i can't open the .exe to patch it, so could anyone please tell me if there's either a possibility to do it on mac? or if there's an already patched rom with the newest version? (not asking for a rom-link, just whether it exists so i know whether it makes sense to keep searching for it)
wtf.gif
Dude... That was one big bump you just made...

Just get the US rom or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto