ROM Hack Kazo's Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love Romruto's logos. Back when Raquib's patch was still active, I was really looking forward to them. I would really appreciate it if the custom logos appear on Kazo's next patch.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad you can't reflash a retail cart... If I could, I would put in romruto's logos instead...

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
the logo isnt really that important sense ur not gonna be really staring at it the whole time
That's what you think... Maybe I'll set it as the wallpaper for my phone then...

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
Acenima said:
the logo isnt really that important sense ur not gonna be really staring at it the whole time
That's what you think... Maybe I'll set it as the wallpaper for my phone then...
lol alright :wtf:

kazo will probably put it in next update i guess.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
stab244 said:
Acenima said:
lol alright :wtf:

kazo will probably put it in next update i guess.
Couldn't we put it in right now by ourselves if we had the tools to? This is not to insult KazoWar. I'm just pointing out a fact. Please don't take it the wrong way and stop this translation. Been using this since about version 3b by the way.

mattmagician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was supporitng Raqib's, but with the events that have unfolded, looks like I'll have to move to this.
The only problem I have with Kazo's is that there's no Katakana patch D:

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
CompC said:
Please don't use romruto's logo… Why would you use that when there are perfectly fine (and much better) official logos?
ouch

Wow… Sorry, yours are MUCH better then I remember them—I saw them last night and didn't like them for some reason.
wacko.gif
Now that I see them directly compared to the official ones, yours look a lot better!

I still don't really like the Pokéball in the O in Pokémon word though…

Sorry
blink.gif

Void Moon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I'm hoping someone can help.

Anyway, so I had Soul Silver working on NO$GBA 2.6a with the third translation patch. It would crash every so often when entering buildings or saving but that wasn't really a problem because I could just reset. However once I defeated the 4th gym and saved and reopened, it always crashes just after the clicking continue after the opening menu. I've got a save file just before verusing the gym leader.

So I couldn't get that working so I then used a clean rom an patched with Version 5 + Rudolph's anti-piracy patch. I've got the AR code on and whenever I click a button the screen goes white and music still plays.

If anyone could help with one of those two problems, then it would be greatly appreciated.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUESTION- ylco DS users, do you have any crashing problems with it? i hear it naturally bypasses anti-piracy thing...hope so..

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi darky you should drop by CK its somewhat active most of us are playing HGSS lol kazo even droped by once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...