Status
Not open for further replies.

ParMa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget what I said about that saving problem (y'all apparently can see the future lol).

I actually managed to do the following instead:
1) Got a v5 nogba alt from Kazo's homepage.
2) Patched the nogba itself.... ???????? Yay! No more dumb ar code to get past the black screen.
3) Got the... uh.. certain b word files with a firm. Complete stability on Nogba. Yes!

I love you Kazo! Can't wait for v6... then v7... then v8.. all in due, acceptable time. I commend you and others who make these patches possible.

Jono1250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just want to start off by thanking Kazo, great job, but i have a problem,
i have successfully used every patch up to version 5 but when i load version 5 and patch my ROM everything goes according to plan, until i have to press continue when i enter the game, when i press continue and the game is about to start it just stays on a black screen im not quite sure what happened.

Any suggestions??

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
VSR said:
KazoWAR said:
****Everything seems to be in English, except for the YES and NO buttons, I think they are graphics and not text.
You're correct, the YES and NO buttons are graphics. They can be found at \root\a\1\5\ inside the file 2

What's inside file 2:
00.RLCN
01.RGCN
02.RCSN
03.RCSN
04.RCSN
05.RCSN
06.RCSN
07.RCSN
08.RCSN
09.RCSN

How do you unpack the files? Are you using the DSLazy? But i can't unpack it....
I want to know....
smile.gif

and is there a tool to change the image , please tell me..
smileipb2.png

keagan2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone got this working on a CycloDS Evolution? mine still freezes when i save and sometimes in game. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rykin12

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ds22 said:
Rykin said:
Rykin12 said:
Hey man! Good Work!
I'm just a Rykin Fan and I want to ask somethingy... CAN YOU REMOVE THE CAPITALS???
I truly hate that averything in the menu is in CAPITALS...
(please change POKéGEAR into Pokégear, Rykin has done that to but since he stoped...)
Anywayz keep up to good work!

THIS PATCH IS GOOD PEEPS!!!
yaynds.gif

For this post alone, I will say I am also finished with the projects for right now.
I hardly have time to dedicate to these projects, and I was doing my best to help whomever I could. Raqib's thread has turned into something similar of my Platinum thread, and now I'm being mocked without reason.

Normally I would ignore such posts, but Raqib is a friend of mine and I take offense to the fact that you're mocking him in such a blatant and arrogant manner.

Everything I know is public knowledge anyway.
You'll figure it out.
People think it's easy what you guys do.
It's not.
Uhm I donnot think this is easy if you know that only... I've tryd it 'pfuuuuu' its hard man!

Rykin12

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey kazo, I just want to say if I have to help, I want to help...

Uhm... There are only two of us so you dont have to be beasy...Thats rught but there's only one aid (in Prof. Elm's lab the guy who gives you a Potion (or 5))

Still good patch!
yaynds.gif

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still can't seem to get either pokemon game to work on my G6 Lite. Even with the patches, all i see is a blue screen a white text box filled with japanese words. I thought it may have been a loading screen thing, but nothing was moving on screen and it stayed that way even after i waited 15 minutes. >_

ChiboSempai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so if i take a clean rom and patch it with this (translation + no freeze) everything will be fine? im currently using a early translation patch but no anti freeze and i get freezes like every 15 min or so

FloFlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well I use a CLEAN ROM and it doesn't work for me and everyone ignores my posts >_>
Batch patch gives me a 24mb file and GUI patch does nothing.

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FloFlo said:
Well I use a CLEAN ROM and it doesn't work for me and everyone ignores my posts >_>
Batch patch gives me a 24mb file and GUI patch does nothing.
If you use the batch read the readme and make sure you are doing it right...if that wont work use the other one. README first.

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I've a question regarding the isseu of Raqib and Kazo's Translation.

I used Raqib's Patches because it has a Localised Pokemon names.
As that translation has stopped because Raqib stopped translation.
Is it possible for you to also include a Localised Patch ?

Localised patch is a patch that keep the names of their original version's.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@Luna don't u mean the katakana patch which keeps the names of the original version??

I seriously doubt kazo will do something like that coz he's already got a hell of a lot to do as it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...