Status
Not open for further replies.

laser3000GBA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bill Box is not 100% translated.
When i wanted to change the box wallpaper i noticed that the snow wallpaper was still in japanese and and there was somthing else, from cancel you look a littlebit up and you will see that it still in japanese and there is a third if you click on move and want to move to another box (press A on a different box) you will see left of the cancel button that it also stil in japanese.
And there is another problem, whenever i want to withdraw or store pokemon in the box after 10 to 20 sec. it begins to slow down, i just want to know why because it really annoying and if you can fix it.
And i have some request if you can change Gracidea into Gracidea Flower because it sounds more better and if you could make the rival in the beginning were he stand outside elm's lab and say: So this is the lab of the famous prof. elm. What the ... Get out of here!That would be great

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Kazo, I found a small error in the story translation. When you fight Falkner, he says: "People say you can clip bird Polemon's wings with a jolt of electricity..." Other than that typo everything seems to be okay so far, good work!
yaynds.gif

Also I don't know when you'll see this and I know I've asked these questions at least two times before but I don't know if you're going to be reading through all the new pages since you've been away:

1) Are you going to incorporate Romruto's Logos onto the Title Screen in your next update?
2) Is there a way to fix the text when you use PP Up's/PP Max's on a move? The moves show up as weird characters at the moment.
3) Can you change the font color on the HM/Special moves when you click on the Pokemon? It's currently orange along with the button and it's hard to see it.

If you do actually go through every page of your thread when you log on please let me know for future reference so that I don't constantly ask the same questions again and again. Thanks.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CompC said:
Please don't use romruto's logo… Why would you use that when there are perfectly fine (and much better) official logos?
I disagree that the official logos are better... Take a look...

Official
heart_gold__soul_silver_english_logo1.png

romruto's
verlogoheartgoldversion.png
verlogosoulsilverversio.png

Original Japanese
pokemon-heart-gold-and-pokemon-soul-silver.jpg

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those aren't real. At least, for sure the top image isn't. The names aren't even right -.-

The bottom one doesn't look real either. I vaguely remember the box art looking slightly different
tongue.gif

popop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acenima said:
im not sure if these are real

g&s%20pic.jpg

Pokemon_Soul_Silver_box_art_by_edgeboymax.jpg
As for the top images: Fake logos, wrong names, inconsistency (Ho-oh has his old artwork meanwhile Lugia has an odd shading in the artwork), etc

Bottom image: Says deviantart (so it must be fan made) and the logo is wrong. At least it uses Lugia's new official art.

By the way, awesome translation there, Kazo!

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laser3000GBA said:
Bill Box is not 100% translated.
When i wanted to change the box wallpaper i noticed that the snow wallpaper was still in japanese and and there was somthing else, from cancel you look a littlebit up and you will see that it still in japanese and there is a third if you click on move and want to move to another box (press A on a different box) you will see left of the cancel button that it also stil in japanese.
And there is another problem, whenever i want to withdraw or store pokemon in the box after 10 to 20 sec. it begins to slow down, i just want to know why because it really annoying and if you can fix it.
And i have some request if you can change Gracidea into Gracidea Flower because it sounds more better and if you could make the rival in the beginning were he stand outside elm's lab and say: So this is the lab of the famous prof. elm. What the ... Get out of here!That would be great
It's called Gracidea in the English version of Platinum... That's probably the reason why it is Gracidea in this translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1