Gaming Juiced 2 ?

godlyslayer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shouldnt this game be dumped already? or reviewed its like it vanished wtf?
blink.gif

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your probably the only person that wants it. The dumpers most likely would rather save their money instead of buying a game that only a handful of people would care about.

You might as well purchase it yourself then come back and review it for us.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it on my R4 now. Pretty nice! 60fps and good graphics. I'm hearing many flashcarts won't run it though. But it's running fine on the R4.

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
Try and hold the drift for longer around the bends and then time it so you can link it on the next opposite turning bend, and use some NOS for effect.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured out the drifting parts, but I still hate them. If I had a car that got traction that bad, I'd be pissed. LOL. I don't really understand the interest in drifting. I've never liked those parts in any game. I can appreciate the skill it takes to navigate a real car like that, but it just seems stupid to me. I mean, what, do they use plastic tires or something? Grease the road? I don't get it.

Yeah, I never watched any of the Fast And Furious movies.

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people argue that using drift techniques during turns makes the car go through the turn quicker than the standard technique of plain braking. Personally my interest in drift is more in the show aspects of it as it just plain looks cool.

Btw to the guys who have this on G6 Real, does soft reset work for you?

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel frustrated after a few more try, anyone has a save passed that rookie level? Is it vital to master drifting? I wanna play the rest of the game. :'(

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I figured out the drifting parts, but I still hate them. If I had a car that got traction that bad, I'd be pissed. LOL. I don't really understand the interest in drifting. I've never liked those parts in any game. I can appreciate the skill it takes to navigate a real car like that, but it just seems stupid to me. I mean, what, do they use plastic tires or something? Grease the road? I don't get it.

Yeah, I never watched any of the Fast And Furious movies.
the idea behind drifting is so you maintain a lot of momentum around corners compared to if you were to brake around corners, it's standard practice in professional races and especially rally racing, it's not all about show, but it does look cool
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?