Hacking jskyboo's New Improved MOD of DOP-IOS MOD 10

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking into that Bannerbomb problem but I can't seem to find a way to keep it from crashing. If I test just starting a program and returning the best I can get is a black screen but as soon as I init a wpad the end result seems to be a crash. Do you perhaps know of a program that gracefully returns from Bannerbomb or do they all crash or at best leave you with a black screen? As for the TBR Fix in ver 11 I plan to bring it back in the next version. I see you deleted your post TeenTin, does that mean it is working fine now? What exactly works best in ver 11 that the default dop-ios mod or the ver 12 mod one don't do? Or do they crash and under what circumstances??

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
jskyboo said:
Im looking into that Bannerbomb problem but I can't seem to find a way to keep it from crashing. If I test just starting a program and returning the best I can get is a black screen but as soon as I init a wpad the end result seems to be a crash. Do you perhaps know of a program that gracefully returns from Bannerbomb or do they all crash or at best leave you with a black screen? As for the TBR Fix in ver 11 I plan to bring it back in the next version. I see you deleted your post TeenTin, does that mean it is working fine now? What exactly works best in ver 11 that the default dop-ios mod or the ver 12 mod one don't do? Or do they crash and under what circumstances??

I deleted my post because I just see the "Old 1-click way" TBR-Fix appear in your latest version. However, I don't have a chance to test it yet and hence don't know whether it is exactly the one in ver 11. If it is not, please bring it back in the coming release. As for the Bannerbomb issue, I think wiiwu may help.

Thanks for your great work indeed !!!

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New version again. At the request of TeenTin the TBR from ver 11 is back and has been added to the main menu. Change IOS is color coded to easily identify patched IOSs. Added a few more sanity checks. Added the ability to add the ES_Identify patch to more IOS bases 30,52 but haven't checked all them yet. The biggest new feature is install any revision of IOS from nus including stubs but it will warn you as well as install any rev from sd and such even if it is not on nus(ios 58) and then selectively add patches. This feature applies to the cios feature as well. With this the check ios function now can skip reloading stubs if they are installed in a original location(IOS 60 in 60 can skip, IOS 60 in 236 can't detect) so less crashes. As always this program can cause bricks be safe and use protection when you can.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyam3jlztgw

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
jskyboo said:
New version again. At the request of TeenTin the TBR from ver 11 is back and has been added to the main menu. Change IOS is color coded to easily identify patched IOSs. Added a few more sanity checks. Added the ability to add the ES_Identify patch to more IOS bases 30,40,52 but haven't checked all them yet. The biggest new feature is install any revision of IOS from nus including stubs but it will warn you as well as install any rev from sd and such even if it is not on nus(ios 58) and then selectively add patches. This feature applies to the cios feature as well. With this the check ios function now can skip reloading stubs if they are installed in a original location(IOS 60 in 60 can skip, IOS 60 in 236 can't detect) so less crashes. As always this program can cause bricks be safe and use protection when you can.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyam3jlztgw

Thousands Thanks !!!!

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
jskyboo said:
I have never looked at it as an issue but as people asked for it I have added a function to filter wad manger to show only wads and folders, to turn it on use the config option filterwads=1.

This is not an issue. But I bet the majority would want it to show wad files only. Wad manager handles wad files only, after all. It may lead to some confusion when I tell someone to install all files while the wm_config.txt is in the list. So, how about making it default ?

Thanks again !

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok last one for the weekend. Fixed a few little bugs that were left in from debug(ios 15), rewrote update all ios function, if checkios is on it no longer checks all the IOSs if only one is installed, deleted, or updated, more sanity checks, added the ability to install nand patch, fake sign patch and esidentify patch to more IOSs(if IOS is 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 or > 20 then you can patch it). So give it a shot and let me know what you don't like about the program. The program now lets you go a little patch crazy, personally I see no reason to have more than ios 36/236/249 with most of these patches but it is not my place to judge just the same with wad manager. Although wad manager may be able to install piracy it also allows users to batch install IOSs, system menus, forwarder channels and such, checking each wad install to make sure it is not piracy is impractical and I would rather the program have the function than not.

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?maaolymqzmm

wes11ph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
restoring trucha is fine

On the ios installation menu when there is no IOS found, you cannot go back on the menu and when you press HOME = exception DSI

on channel installation menu when no network found, exception DSI again.

and on the system menu installation menu, its just hangs when no network connections

is there a way to make it go back on the main menu if there is no network connection detected?
or rather prompting for wad installation?

beyond that everything is fine, tested wad installation on wadman. no error of whatsoever

any progress on dol/elf loader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system