XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Had the surgery, recovery is really really tough. Way harder than the June surgery, and almost as bad as the Jan surgery. At least in Jan I had hospital staff's help for over a week, this time it felt like they were practically pushing me out the door. They sent me home with drainage tubes coming out of me, so now I get to explain to the kids that my blood bag is helping me get better. I'll spare you all the details, but bathroom stuff is super challenging and painful, I am minimizing the food I'm eating so I don't have to go as often. Sorry I don't feel very inspiring this time around, I just hope this is the last time I need to go through something like this in a long long time.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Had the surgery, recovery is really really tough. Way harder than the June surgery, and almost as bad as the Jan surgery. At least in Jan I had hospital staff's help for over a week, this time it felt like they were practically pushing me out the door. They sent me home with drainage tubes coming out of me, so now I get to explain to the kids that my blood bag is helping me get better. I'll spare you all the details, but bathroom stuff is super challenging and painful, I am minimizing the food I'm eating so I don't have to go as often. Sorry I don't feel very inspiring this time around, I just hope this is the last time I need to go through something like this in a long long time.
Don't worry, Just take care of your recovery, I hope be soon.

regards buddy and get well soon.

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Get well as you can, master. No need to hurry, best wishes from Peru.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
So it's been a rough couple months since my last surgery, I've been having fluid accumulate internally and sometimes escape from my belly button making a huge mess. What's worse is when it doesn't escape and the pressure builds up, leads to a bunch of aches and pains. They asperated/drained me a couple times, pulling out almost a liter of fluid each time. I spent new years eve wearing a towel under my shirt it was leaking so bad, lol.

The only thing I had going for me in my favour was that it wasn't infected.... until now. So now I'm admitted back into the hospital, and will be having surgery again, this time to reverse the last surgery and hope it resolves the infection and fluid build up. And after I heal I may need to try the previous procedure again (maybe with a different material my body is less likely to reject).

So yeah, surgery again this week, and maybe one more a few months after that.

It never ends!!! I was still supposed to be on vacation for a few more days, I was looking forward to playing more video games or monopoly with my kiddos, but I guess life had different plans. Wish me luck!

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So it's been a rough couple months since my last surgery, I've been having fluid accumulate internally and sometimes escape from my belly button making a huge mess. What's worse is when it doesn't escape and the pressure builds up, leads to a bunch of aches and pains. They asperated/drained me a couple times, pulling out almost a liter of fluid each time. I spent new years eve wearing a towel under my shirt it was leaking so bad, lol.

The only thing I had going for me in my favour was that it wasn't infected.... until now. So now I'm admitted back into the hospital, and will be having surgery again, this time to reverse the last surgery and hope it resolves the infection and fluid build up. And after I heal I may need to try the previous procedure again (maybe with a different material my body is less likely to reject).

It never ends!!! I was still supposed to be on vacation for a few more days, I was looking forward to playing more video games or monopoly with my kiddos, but I guess life had different plans. Wish me luck!
Good Luck Friend, may everything go well and we look forward to your recovery as soon as possible

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hope this will be the last surgery.

jared_core

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So it's been a rough couple months since my last surgery, ...
I've been having fluid accumulate internally and sometimes escape from my belly button making a huge mess. What's worse is when it doesn't escape and the pressure builds up, leads to a bunch of aches and pains. They asperated/drained me a couple times, pulling out almost a liter of fluid each time. I spent new years eve wearing a towel under my shirt it was leaking so bad, lol.

I wish you all the best. Get well on your terms and take all the time you need. I will light a candle in the church for you next time I go to pray.

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

best wishes for you, inmense hug and hope you recover very quick.

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery brother.

sysoverdr1ve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Good luck XFlak, you've inspired many! :)

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Are you getting better?
It's odd having these msg's in random threads so I replied here instead.

Generaly, so far so good. Today was a bit of a step backwards with a small scare but I'm optimistic it won't lead to anything major

sockscap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's odd having these msg's in random threads so I replied here instead.

Generaly, so far so good. Today was a bit of a step backwards with a small scare but I'm optimistic it won't lead to anything major

I just heard about this from that random thread. Best wishes and hope you get recover soon.

theobserver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am a rare user of this forum but it was not difficult to understand that XFlak is of the kind of people that help others.
I have a young daughter so i think about the future of the world a bit more.
People helping others are an oasis for me and give me hope for the future in a such cruel world.
I am glad they exist. XFlak seems (since i do not know him personally) to be one of them.

So i would like to wish you XFlak a fast recovery and my best wishes.

And do not forget XFlak, many noobs like me need your help. So get better orelse we, all noobs, will come there and kick your butt :).

Best wishes,
Nik.

P.S. English are not my native language so excuse me for any mistakes. Hopefully , i expressed correctly how i feel.

Last edited by theobserver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto