XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Last night was brutal. I was so hungry it hurt. There was some issue with the paperwork and I wasn't getting food. From 3am it was unbearable and couldn't sleep but I tried to sleep through it until breakfast anyway. Then breakfast came and they brought food for everyone except me even though I told them at 3am I'm so hungry it hurts! Anyway, I politely made a fuss and eventually got some toast, feeling much better now.

And then about an hour after breakfast my doctor came by and said I can go home today! Great news especially since I was expecting not to be released until tomorrow.

So yeah, I still have a 3-4 week recovery period to work through, but it seems like I made it through the worst of things and am still standing.

Thanks everyone for your support. It helped carry me through this crisis.

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So your colostomy bag is off ?
Last night was brutal. I was so hungry it hurt. There was some issue with the paperwork and I wasn't getting food. From 3am it was unbearable and couldn't sleep but I tried to sleep through it until breakfast anyway. Then breakfast came and they brought food for everyone except me even though I told them at 3am I'm so hungry it hurts! Anyway, I politely made a fuss and eventually got some toast, feeling much better now.

And then about an hour after breakfast my doctor came by and said I can go home today! Great news especially since I was expecting not to be released until tomorrow.

So yeah, I still have a 3-4 week recovery period to work through, but it seems like I made it through the worst of things and am still standing.

Reactions: jeannotte

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Super duper :toot:
Post automatically merged:

Yup. I just got a gaping hole about 1 square inch or so big that will heal naturally over 3-4 weeks
So...the rest, is going fine or....got complications ?

Last edited by Blauhasenpopo,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hope you have a quick recovery. Big left hand shake from Colombia

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Generally I'm doing great, thanks for asking! But today I've been in a lot of pain I'm practically bedridden, I wish you'd asked any other day so I could give a more inspiring answer. It should be nothing serious, hopefully it's not gross tmi but I got a case of rhoids that is kicking my ass, pun intended, lol

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even if we don't ask about you too often it doesn't mean we don't remind of you and your health. We hope you improve even more in a timely manner. Get well soon, very soon!

• Love
Reactions: XFlak and impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto