• Views 1,183,642
  • Replies 8,959

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silent Storm said:
Global Link site is up and running. Dream World won't be up till the 11th though.
So what exactly can we do on there?
I registered using the guide in the OP...but what do I do now? I wanna get some dlc!

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys erm how do you get the national pokedex.... i somehow got it but i dont remember how... i did not use AR codes to get it, All i remember is that i talked to the proffesor then i talked to the dude at the table at the professors house.... then i went to route 18 to get the free egg.... any help?
biggrin.gif

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiluver135 said:
Silent Storm said:
Global Link site is up and running. Dream World won't be up till the 11th though.
So what exactly can we do on there?
I registered using the guide in the OP...but what do I do now? I wanna get some dlc!

Well, for now, there's a lot you can do. You can either hop on the GTS and start trading, or, like the majority of people who play this game, go online and kick some ass! There are a lot of battles to choose from. Singles battle (3v3 or 6v6), 3v3 Rotation Battles, Double Battle, Miracle Shooter, etc. All these options are available to choose from the girl on the top floor of the Pokémon Center, on the far right next to the globe.

Also, there's the Dream World. I won't explain that, as I'm sure everyone knows what it is and what you do, but as Silent Storm said, that feature won't be available until the 11th. Until then, start EV training!

xXVisionZXx
Guys erm how do you get the national pokedex.... i somehow got it but i dont remember how... i did not use AR codes to get it, All i remember is that i talked to the proffesor then i talked to the dude at the table at the professors house.... then i went to route 18 to get the free egg.... any help?

You get it after you beat the Elite Four your first time. Once you load up your game, you go outside of your house and Araragi gives you the National Dex.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here are my questions:

I found six sages... What now, or what do get and where?
Uh whats that weird error at gts? error 13267
Well that roaming pokemon on white, how can I catch it very fast(which ball? Used M. ball)

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dark Langin said:
Here are my questions:

Well that roaming pokemon on white, how can I catch it very fast(which ball? Used M. ball)
You can fight elitefour second time if you didnt do that. or you can find the 3 beast fight pokemon. or you can fight sub way master or the other building with fighting 5 people. similiar to subway.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Grr how do i set up Random Matches on GBU
i have been trying to figure this out for the past few hours. I gout an account set on on the site, but i dont know how to tell me game that there is one, it just keeps telling me to go make an account on the site =/

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sliver123 said:
Dark Langin said:
Here are my questions:

You can fight elitefour second time if you didnt do that. or you can find the 3 beast fight pokemon. or you can fight sub way master or the other building with fighting 5 people. similiar to subway.

Done all of that!

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You need to link your In-game dude to PGL,read the first page *facepalm*

Even if you did that and still can't do random matches,i guess you just poorly edited your pokemons :wtf:

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea that's the part that I'm stuck at it asks for a PGL and something else below, I cant copy any paste this part into a translator like the last page.

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put in my PGL username, and the ID from pokemon white, but it still disconnects me from wifi right after i connect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol