• Views 1,180,030
  • Replies 8,959

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kirbystar said:
anyone know how i can get the liberty ticket on ROM? please reply!!
Just start up pokemon B/W go to mystery gift, then press recieve thro nintendo Wi-Fi...it says something like that (You must have Wireless internet) then just wait
biggrin.gif

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing white:
So I beat the E4, beat N, beat Adeku, beat Cynthia a few times, beat both rivals a few times, beat game freak morimoto a few times, & found all the sages.
I caught URUGAMOSU, KOBARUON, TERAKION, BIRIJION, & ZEKROM.

Trying to catch BORUTOROSU right now...

Is there anything special to do for me now?

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I've done that a few times now too.
I just went back to Huin and got on a yellowish-orange boat for 1000 dollars... not sure what's really going on but... there are some strong trainers on the boat.
Oh and also I can't save the game on this boat. There is no C-Gear either.

What is the easiest ball to catch BORUTOROSU (besides Master Ball)?

PS. I got Victini at the begining of the game so I know this is not that.

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Capcap430 said:
Anyone know how to make the Rom go faster?
Are you usin an emulator?

narnia22 said:
LittleVo said:
QUOTE(KHNA @ Oct 3 2010, 01:41 AM) Well, after you've beaten the E4 you'll meet that police guy from Platinum and he wants you to search for the 6 sages. but Im not sure if theres anything special to that =p
Ohhh you mean the old dudes?LOL
i found 4 already dono where the other two are?....
--'
here are their locations below
yaynds.gif

freezer container
ancient castle
route 14
route 18
electric rock cave
abandoned lot of dreams
Thanks a MILL man!!!
yaynds.gif
bow.gif
grog.gif

EDIT:But what happens after you find them?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
narnia22 said:
LittleVo said:
KHNA said:
Well, after you've beaten the E4 you'll meet that police guy from Platinum and he wants you to search for the 6 sages. but Im not sure if theres anything special to that =p
--'
yaynds.gif

freezer container
ancient castle
route 14
route 18
electric rock cave
abandoned lot of dreams

I was just about to ask why I saw Looker (police from Platinum) and one of the sages in an area that I saw. Thanks a bunch for the answers, but I don't think I can find it :s.

Anyways, there was something unique that happened. This event happened after I beat the Elite 4. So I was walking around, checking places that I haven't been to and then went to Fukiyose City to check if I had missed something there. I went north a bit, where there was EXTREME raining in that area. As I went further north, I think I saw Looker (police from Platinum) and one of the sages near a house. After they were gone, this mysterious Pokemon (it looked like a cloud; and I think it was the one that caused the severe raining weather) showed up right in front of me and then it left. After it left, the weather turned back to normal. Does anyone know what this is about? If it involves catching that Pokemon or battling it, how can I do that?

Oh, and where do I fight Cynthia and some other optional people after I beat the Elite 4?

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
narnia22 said:
LittleVo said:
KHNA said:
Well, after you've beaten the E4 you'll meet that police guy from Platinum and he wants you to search for the 6 sages. but Im not sure if theres anything special to that =p
--'
yaynds.gif

freezer container
ancient castle
route 14
route 18
electric rock cave
abandoned lot of dreams

I was just about to ask why I saw Looker (police from Platinum) and one of the sages in an area that I saw. Thanks a bunch for the answers, but I don't think I can find it :s.

Anyways, there was something unique that happened. This event happened after I beat the Elite 4. So I was walking around, checking places that I haven't been to and then went to Fukiyose City to check if I had missed something there. I went north a bit, where there was EXTREME raining in that area. As I went further north, I think I saw Looker (police from Platinum) and one of the sages near a house. After they were gone, this mysterious Pokemon (it looked like a cloud; and I think it was the one that caused the severe raining weather) showed up right in front of me and then it left. After it left, the weather turned back to normal. Does anyone know what this is about? If it involves catching that Pokemon or battling it, how can I do that?

Oh, and where do I fight Cynthia and some other optional people after I beat the Elite 4?
You fight Cynthia in Sazanami Town the first house from the left near the pokecenter..
Once you enter she'll talk to you then you fight her.

Frip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k can anybody help me on why my wifi isn't working? open spoiler for pics + more info
9127f339.jpg

after I choose first choice...
d99e2eba.jpg

e7636b1e.jpg
screen after I added somebody
a95f869e.jpg

still empty after I added people..?

pheace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.

I had a question about this.

I have official Platinum,Heartgold and will soon have Pokemon Black in the doorway I hope.
I've read there isn't any access to pregen V pokemon till the national pokedex, and after you can use the Pokeshifter.
But I just read the J pokeshifter doesn't work with US/EU Heartgold etc?

So I was wondering, is it possible to trade directly between them with the use of Friend codes, or the GTS?

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cooleo said:
i cant seem to find p2 lab ive looked everywere route 17 an 8 anyone help me

Took me awhile to find it, too, and I'm not quite sure my explanation will help you at all, as I'm not very good at giving directions, but here goes. As I'm sure you know, to get to Route 17, you need to surf from Route 1. Well, once you surf your way there, you'll see water currents, as I'm sure you also know. The first water current you see.. it's north of there, but you can't get there, because there is a water current that goes down, preventing you from going up. To get there, you have to ride the currents west, get to that big island. The island is kinda shaped like a big "C", and you get to that island from Route 17. Now, imagine a big "C" in your head. When you first hit the island, you'll start off on the bottom of the "C" and work your way to the top of the "C". Surf east, now, until you can't go east anymore, and you'll come across another island.
.........................^right here (skip this line when you hit the end of the sentence).
It looks like you can't get on it, and the shore looks elevated, but just surf into the side of the island, and you'll hop on land! That's the P2 Lab. Hope I helped you!

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Porkmaster said:
cooleo said:
i cant seem to find p2 lab ive looked everywere route 17 an 8 anyone help me

Took me awhile to find it, too, and I'm not quite sure my explanation will help you at all, as I'm not very good at giving directions, but here goes. As I'm sure you know, to get to Route 17, you need to surf from Route 1. Well, once you surf your way there, you'll see water currents, as I'm sure you also know. The first water current you see.. it's north of there, but you can't get there, because there is a water current that goes down, preventing you from going up. To get there, you have to ride the currents west, get to that big island. The island is kinda shaped like a big "C", and you get to that island from Route 17. Now, imagine a big "C" in your head. When you first hit the island, you'll start off on the bottom of the "C" and work your way to the top of the "C". Surf east, now, until you can't go east anymore, and you'll come across another island.
.........................^right here (skip this line when you hit the end of the sentence).
It looks like you can't get on it, and the shore looks elevated, but just surf into the side of the island, and you'll hop on land! That's the P2 Lab. Hope I helped you!
Ypu really helped thanks

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
ct_bolt said:
I am playing white:
So I beat the E4, beat N, beat Adeku, beat Cynthia a few times, beat both rivals a few times, beat game freak morimoto a few times, & found all the sages.
I caught URUGAMOSU, KOBARUON, TERAKION, BIRIJION, & ZEKROM.

Trying to catch BORUTOROSU right now...

Is there anything special to do for me now?

Go catch Kyuremu or collect previous gen pokes

QUOTE(ct_bolt @ Oct 2 2010, 11:55 PM) What is the easiest ball to catch BORUTOROSU (besides Master Ball)?
I dunno about Borutorosu but I caught Torunerosu with full HP and no status problems with one UltraBall on the second try, they made catching really easy in this game.

Also, weird Pokéball behaviour, has it happened to anyone that the Pokéball catches the Pokémon automatically, with one shake instead of the three shakes? It happened to me repeated times o.o

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Try using Red-Cyan glasses on the brigde going to Hiun. Where the the camera angle always change. Well its not 3D but somehow it enhances the colors and the graphics and it somehow looks like 3D. cool
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2