• Replies 8,959

AerialMeowth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
p0ck37m0n573r5bl4ckj382.png

Yes, just defeated Belle at the forest. If you catch more 5 pokés it isn't that hard to play without exp.

itsben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it isn't working properly for most of us, can anyone tell me where the nature of your starter is? I would like to start resetting for a good one while its not working assuming they are using the same natures as the other games.

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
MaK11-12 said:
HBK said:
The Composer said:
Serebii used a rom of course. He started his coverage as soon as the rom leaked.

But his fanboys are so blind, and they will defend him no matter what.

Yeah, and Serebii sucks ass, that has been proven a long time ago.

Bet he can't even hold himself in a competitive battle.

Serebii also works with pokemon world doesn't he?
It must be so bad if there using a rom.
Its advertising piracy.
He has a point

kevin1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeeze this first gym leaders kicking my ass. I chose the grass starter but the first leader uses fire types -_- gotta grind till I evolve.

jxthemafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
kevin1231 said:
Jeeze this first gym leaders kicking my ass. I chose the grass starter but the first leader uses fire types -_- gotta grind till I evolve.
What i also took the grass starter.man im not even getting exp.so waitin is all i hve

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kevin1231 said:

NO go to that building at the right of the city. go trough some forest and defeat the trainers, there you will get the blue monkey with water gun!!!

Simple: Upper right, defeat 2 trainers and talk to guy at right.

Night_Jesus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, im a total noob here so please help me
tongue.gif

Im using R4 SDHC and when i start my pokemon BW it just freezes on the white screen and i cant even start the game.

I got that wood R4 thing but dont know how to set it up.

Ill say it again, im a huuuuuge noob so please help
tongue.gif

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtapU5nI6G4 +1