• Views 1,178,894
  • Replies 8,959

dver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pocket_Monsters_Black_JPN_NDS_DSi-BAHAMUT.png

the NFO file for black, i dont have the actual file though :X just showing bahamut has it working

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
All posts saying "I've found it now", "I'm downloading now", "I think it's here" and other spammy type posts will be unceremoniously removed. The thread is already large enough and genuine users wanting to read the topic will find it hard.

holoflame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
TrolleyDave said:
All posts saying "I've found it now", "I'm downloading now", "I think it's here" and other spammy type posts will be unceremoniously removed. The thread is already large enough and genuine users wanting to read the topic will find it hard.

+1 And, I am not pirating this game, I will wait for the Legal Games. What will you guys do?

Kyoto500

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
holoflame said:
TrolleyDave said:

+1 And, I am not pirating this game, I will wait for the Legal Games. What will you guys do?

I will buy the Legal without a doubt. But I just want to feel and see the first steps in the game.

A

Arena90

OP
Wow, I'm seeing around 900 people here...are these games really worth all of this attention?

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Arena90 said:
Wow, I'm seeing around 900 people here...are these games really worth all of this attention?
yes, yes they are
biggrin.gif

Can anyone PLEASE post screenshots?? So we know that we're not going on a wild goose chase!

kleferi301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My copy of White will come by Monday... And I will definitely by Black when English version is out. But I don't think I can wait until Monday to play it lol...
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0