Gaming [JPN] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,178,410
  • Replies 8,959
D

Deleted_171835

OP
The Pokémon Sunday that is coming on September 12th will be loaded with Black and White information. Be prepared!
Also, prepare for the upcoming noob-flood on the 18th. I'll be updating the thread with an AP fix in the font Impact to calm the noobs!

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Supposed starter evolutions have been posted on 2ch's Siberia board. They were posted by the same board that posted other leaks before. They may be real. Take this with a grain of a salt.[/p]
2nks0wo.png

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulSnatcher said:
Supposed starter evolutions have been posted on 2ch's Siberia board. They were posted by the same board that posted other leaks before. They may be real. Take this with a grain of a salt.[/p]
2nks0wo.png
Its been confirmed fake

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
SoulSnatcher said:
2nks0wo.png
Its been confirmed fake
Like it needed to be, that looks nothing like official Pokemon art.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Rockstar said:
SoulSnatcher said:
2nks0wo.png
Its been confirmed fake
Like it needed to be, that looks nothing like official Pokemon art.
i really hope that the grass starter form that looks like a snake is the third evolve form if these are true evolution forms

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, though, "I can't choose."(1) The version-specific areas only made things worse. I mean...

# I want the Dragon/Fire Pokémon, and I prefer the colour white over black (one sub-reason being its implications of the "Law route")...
# ...but, if I ever have to buy a real card (for official competitions, for example), Black would match the inside colour of my game case better. Besides, black is rather stylish.
# I do not really care for the Pokémon that were confirmed to be region-exclusive.
# I like both the city AND the forest.

Not that related, I still feel rather bad of there not being a Light type...
...but, considering the typing of the Black legendary and the reverence dragons get in Oriental cultures, is not the supposed "Light type" actually the Dragon type?

(1) = Barnaby from Touch Detective

{Wii}

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Silent Storm said:
If these starters are in fact the real deal...

I am boxing mine when I get it. :/
Same here.
Right now I'm in constant denial, I refuse to accept those horrible mutants as the evolutions of the starters, the Pokemon that stay with me for the entire game.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
The Pokémon Sunday that is coming on September 12th will be loaded with Black and White information. Be prepared!
Also, prepare for the upcoming noob-flood on the 18th. I'll be updating the thread with an AP fix in the font Impact to calm the noobs!

Yeah, I can't wait for that blast of information. Gonna be loads of new Pokémon showing up.

Rockstar said:
QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Sep 3 2010, 06:53 PM) Supposed starter evolutions have been posted on 2ch's Siberia board. They were posted by the same board that posted other leaks before. They may be real. Take this with a grain of a salt.[/p]
2nks0wo.png
Its been confirmed fake

Thank goodness, because the evolutions look like crap.

D

Deleted User

OP
They all look crap apart from Tsutarja's third evo.

Link to the confirmation they're fake? Serebii says he has "inside information" that they're real and apparently it comes from the same person who revealed other stuff to be real before...

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
They all look crap apart from Tsutarja's third evo.

Link to the confirmation they're fake? Serebii says he has "inside information" that they're real and apparently it comes from the same person who revealed other stuff to be real before...
Link to the confirmation they're real? Serebii has been wrong before.
....in fact, that guy Serebii blows a lot of it out his ass when he just so happens to be the first to report everything. I personally don't like the fellow.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the only trouble (not to mention the copy protection...) is the new 3on3 battle mode or the new play's style during combats :S besides being in Japanese language
unsure.gif
however, this game sounds good because there are many new things for everybody for people, old and new

maxxpower18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious since I haven't been following these games. If you get Pokemon Black, you will follow the path of evil? If you get Pokemon White, you will follow the path of good?

If not, what's the difference between each version?

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
maxxpower18 said:
Just curious since I haven't been following these games. If you get Pokemon Black, you will follow the path of evil? If you get Pokemon White, you will follow the path of good?

If not, what's the difference between each version?
I prefer the path of evil
evil.gif

494Tsutarja.png

As you can see I think that Tsutarja is the most beautiful pokemon of between all starters.
NOTE: however grass starters are usually the worst in the gyms or the adventure mode (vide Meganium in Pokemon Silver/Gold)
Mijumaru__Water_Starter_by_Little_D.jpg

Mijumaru -> looks like a walrus+penguin+snowman+shell -_-", if I had never seen this... I would think it's a wrong fake
Pokemon-Black-and-White-Pokabu.png

Pokabu ->Simply ... this is a mix between Spoing+Retarded Charmander+Pig
What do u think about it?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Advice Fox said:
....in fact, that guy Serebii blows a lot of it out his ass when he just so happens to be the first to report everything. I personally don't like the fellow.
Bullshit. Serebii is honest about everything. He just happens to be a guy that knows where to get his stuff. In all of the time I've followed the Serebii.net updates (for about 6 years now), I've never, ever, seen him post anything that was wrong, just to be first.

The site is the most complete Pokémon site in existence, and the most correct, too. Any mistakes can be PM'd to him and he'll take care of it ASAP.

EDIT: @maxxpower: no, there is no 'good' or 'evil' in the games.

shiningnegro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TFDELTA said:
494Tsutarja.png

As you can see I think that Tsutarja is the most beautiful pokemon of between all starters.
NOTE: however grass starters are usually the worst in the gyms or the adventure mode (vide Meganium in Pokemon Silver/Gold :/

Grass type in the original Red/Blue/Yellow/Green was the best starter
- Brock was Rock/Ground
- Misty was Water
- Lt. Surge was Electric

first 3 XD u wud smoke with bulbasaur

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Advice Fox said:
Bullshit. Serebii is honest about everything. He just happens to be a guy that knows where to get his stuff. In all of the time I've followed the Serebii.net updates (for about 6 years now), I've never, ever, seen him post anything that was wrong, just to be first.

The site is the most complete Pokémon site in existence, and the most correct, too. Any mistakes can be PM'd to him and he'll take care of it ASAP.

EDIT: @maxxpower: no, there is no 'good' or 'evil' in the games.

Platinum, before it's release in Japan, Serebii posted a fake magazine picture of Sky Forme Shaymin. He claimed that it was real until it was proven that the image was fake. Yeah, I am not bashing him or anything, but just saying he is not as right as people think, when he was wrong about the shaymin pic aswell as Shellos being a Lapras pre-evo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: