• Views 1,178,872
  • Replies 8,959

normankk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well for me, this is what I think....

Version name: Black and White...? They're out of the version names? So I think the expansion version will be "Grey" then??

Map:they have a huge 3D downtown, I think it'll be cool

Characters: Nice design actually, epically the male....

Pokemon: erm seriously....? the Pokemons are just getting more..."weird" looks (expect legendary)

System: 3 vs 3 battle? I think I can deal with that.

Story: I don't really know but by the look on the legendary Pokemon, my guess is something between light and shadow, but heh I'll wait to see what happens.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like every person I've seen dis the new pokemon, of the generations since Pearl, have disliked the new pokemon that have been coming out.

Just wait until it comes out, and get the damn game
tongue.gif
After about a week or a little longer, all those new pokemon will seem just as awesome as the older ones. It's all about getting used to them!!

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jonesman99 said:
This thing reminds me too much of Aipom, only greener and more environmentally friendly.
Who knows? That could be one of his alternate evolution other than Ambipom. I can imagine to evolve to this weird green monkey, you would have to level Aipom using Grass Knot or Seed Bomb.

I really want a Golduck transformation =(... His base stats should grow!

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Pokémon Sunday will be airing later day.
Hopefully, it'll have some major Pokémon Black and White news.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
2zi6f4z.png
Pokemon Sunday finished and showed video of the Battle Subway. The only new thing they mentioned was that the Subway has a new character called the Battle Master. A video will come shortly.[/p]

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only news about black and white that I'll pay attention to is probably new pokemon. I couldn't care less about all the features and additions I won't use. I really want to see final evolutions though. I'm hoping that'll be the one thing that saves this game.

/remembers the awesomeness of getting charzard/venasaur/blastoise for the first time.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Black has the Black City and White has the White Forest.

What? I want a forest, but I want to play through Black!
hate2.gif

White can have the Black City, as long as I get to play through Black and go to the White Forest.

Seriously, if Black doesn't get the White Forest, I don't care if it's the fucking Jesus of Pokemon games, I will NOT play it.

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
SoulSnatcher said:

hate2.gif

White can have the Black City, as long as I get to play through Black and go to the White Forest.

Seriously, if Black doesn't get the White Forest, I don't care if it's the fucking Jesus of Pokemon games, I will NOT play it.

I'll see you in line at Gamestop.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Positive said:
Inunah said:
SoulSnatcher said:

hate2.gif

I'll see you in line at Gamestop.
I don't go to Gamestop anymore. I download my DS games and I hope to god I get Wii/PS2/360 games for my birthday or christmas.

Hell, I lost interest in Diamond/Pearl after playing it for five minutes. What makes you think I'll play Black or White now that I'd be stuck with a fucking city I don't want? I want the fucking WHITE FOREST with POKEMON BLACK. I don't want White. The Legendary of White is stupid. I'd rather have the Legendary of Black.

And since I don't go on wifi and nobody I know will be playing Pokemon, if I want the fucking Pokemon Black legendary I have to play Pokemon black. So it better have the fucking White Forest or a hack to have it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... I guess I'll see you at that one romsite...
smileipb2.png

I'll be waiting until it's in english, then I'll buy it. Just like one of every other remake/first release of next gen.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You said it why can't it be like hgss
cuz their gonna make a 5th gen platinum man They alway made it from yellow to pt
I mean as hgss or pt there could be both places an legendaries

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Inunah said:
And since I don't go on wifi and nobody I know will be playing Pokemon, if I want the fucking Pokemon Black legendary I have to play Pokemon black. So it better have the fucking White Forest or a hack to have it.
You do know that Pokémon Black has the white legendary and Pokémon White has the black legendary?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
CombinationAttacks.jpg

QUOTE said:
The first details on special CoroCoro magazine; CoroCoro Special's October issue have started to come out through a Twitter, with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation. This issue confirms a new feature within Double & Triple Battles called Combination Attacks. These attacks can be joined together if you select both attacks by selecting two or more specific attacks. Three examples of these attacks include Grass Oath, Fire Oath and Water Oath. We don't know how these work exactly but we have three examples;
If you use Grass Oath and Water Oath, the moves combine to make a Moor attack which lowers your opponent's speed.
In addition to that, Fire Oath and Water Oath create a Rainbow in the sky which boosts the likelihood of secondary effects occuring for your team mates.
Grass Oath & Fire Oath creates a Field of Fire which will cause damage to the opponents each turn.
These combinations, as well as being done together, also need to be done in order. For example, for the Grass/Fire Oath one, you'll need to use Grass Oath and then Fire Oath. It is unknown if all combination moves will be like this. We'll bring more details on this brand new feature as and when it comes including and hopefully some scans & total confirmation so keep checking back.

From Serebii

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see that GameFreak is developing the battle system without changing it too much.

Inunah said:
What makes you think I'll play Black or White now that I'd be stuck with a fucking city I don't want? I want the fucking WHITE FOREST with POKEMON BLACK. I don't want White. The Legendary of White is stupid. I'd rather have the Legendary of Black.
you are sooooooooooooooooo stupid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Blah. 3 of my NSO + Expansion Pass family group members are leaving. Found one replacement so far but still need to fill two empty slots. I have 9 days or i eat the extra cost myself. But with a full group $11 for a year is a good deal. imo
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    new ghostbusters was decent, not as good as the previous one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye,
    theres a new ghostbusters?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: