Gaming Jolly Kingdom

bread

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have just recently started playing this game and finding it be be excellant fun BUT!!! and yes I must be quite stupid, lol, I cant get into the jolly kingdom.I have read these posts now and have found out how to get a cook
unsure.gif
finally
Do I need to do a quest? anyone have a decent map? Am I even looking in the right place? I have a miner etc now from stone village is the entrence to the jolly kingdom in the thorn forest are or down by the sunflower plains?

Any help really would be great had to turn the wii of for now hee hee was getting anoyyed running around for hours getting know where
hate2.gif

Bread

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First of all, you do need to mention what game are you playing, launching straight into where you are stuck at confuse everyone.

If you said you have saw the post before why not continue posting in that thread?

now for the answer.......sunflower plains. you have to keep going around until you reach the bony entrance (it will change into a cave) that is where the next kingdoms is.

bread

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help!
And sorry the game is Little King's story.
New to all this thought this post was in the right spot but I guess not hope to better next time.
Once again thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo