GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey @Slluxx ,
you added one Krok-Seed on you Map with some weird coordinates.

There is no 15335,20731, wdym?
The map coordinates are not the coordinates from the ingame map.
If you are interested in using an interactive map, check my first post and first sentence again.

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The location for some of the shrines is extremely misleading, because they could be underground only accessed from a cave. There's at least 10-12 shrines I have not been able to find due to them being extremely well hidden, even if I know where the general location is. Cave or well markers would be useful as well, and help with locating some of these tricky to find shrines. I'd also recommend a different color for the shrine marker if the shrine cannot be found directly on the surface, and must be accessed through another method (cave, well, or dungeon/quest)

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
the amount of work done in less than two weeks is amazing!

I find the underground specially tricky to explore (and no revali's gale + hero's path like botw makes everything even harder), so your map is already helping me a lot!

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The location for some of the shrines is extremely misleading, because they could be underground only accessed from a cave. There's at least 10-12 shrines I have not been able to find due to them being extremely well hidden, even if I know where the general location is. Cave or well markers would be useful as well, and help with locating some of these tricky to find shrines. I'd also recommend a different color for the shrine marker if the shrine cannot be found directly on the surface, and must be accessed through another method (cave, well, or dungeon/quest)
Well, feel free to make changes to the texts or locations of the shrines. I did all of this in under 24h and its not a definitive map by any means. Also, if you read my first post again, zeldadungeon updated their map and beat me to mine. Use that instead.

stevenjc

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I‘ve try to extract TOTK to find map file but only found this,are this use for build map?
微信截图_20230514092205.png
微信截图_20230514092153.png

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I‘ve try to extract TOTK to find map file but only found this,are this use for build map?
Yes but you need to decompress them and then peek into each file to extract the image
Im not going to explain how to do that.

Can you make the blank base maps downloadable for my own project?
No. You can check the github repository and the tiles branch and make your own full map

ChaosOnline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way I could convince you to release the map you made with these assets? I think it would be really awesome to have a full sized map of Hyrule and the Depths.

There was a similar map for Breath of the Wild that was released a few years back.

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there any way I could convince you to release the map you made with these assets? I think it would be really awesome to have a full sized map of Hyrule and the Depths.

There was a similar map for Breath of the Wild that was released a few years back.
its all on github https://github.com/Slluxx/TOTK-Interactive-Map
But its not a fullsized map. Its tiled quite a lot, even more so for the more detailed zoom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)