Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryoraptor

Cryoraptor GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You remind me of creationists; trying to ignore requests of hard evidence and trying but epically failing to 'prove' your view by using logic games. No matter how many logic games you try to play, you still can't solve the problem of there being no credible hard evidence to suggest widescale, coordinated election fraud in the 2020 elections. It doesn't matter if you think every election since JFK has been rigged and just by pure probability we should assume that Biden actually lost and let Trump wreck the place for 4 more years, that does fuck all to prove that it's actually happening.

gamefan5, IncredulousP and ghjfdtg like this.
  2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If you are going to claim there is evidence of widespread election fraud, the burden of proof is on you to provide it.

3. Cryoraptor

United Kingdom
    That's my point. Eyewitness testimony alone can't possibly seek to prove something of this scale.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

No, you insinuated that Trump was the one who gave MAGA degenerates the cryptic payment, and thus makes it treason, if I'm correct?

4. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    We mean credible evidence.

gamefan5, ghjfdtg and Plasmaster09 like this.
  5. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Japan
    First, the burden of the proof is that there is a legitimate election. That's like a god for democracy, yet I am expected to believe in it because of whatever is defined as "status quo"?

Second hard evidence isn't properly defined by you as for whatever was considered "hard evidence" for the past 100 years is no longer hard evidence. The current time. Seeing as video isn't enough, evidence cannot logically exist.

6. Cryoraptor

United Kingdom
    No you doughnut, you are the one making the claim that the election was rigged, so it's up to you to prove that this is the case. I bet you're a creationist as well, right? Because you're using the exact same logic they do.

Your second paragraph is just more logic games nonsense. What the standard of proof was 100 years ago has fuck all relevance to this conversation, so I'm not sure why it's even being brought up. Yes I've seen the videos, but they are single instances of possible foul play. What you and other trumptards are claiming is widescale, coordinated rigging. All the other stuff about mail ballots is unsubstantiated speculation that was stirred by none other than Trumpie himself. You're falling for his shit; HE'S the one who started spreading rumours about mail ballots being tampered with.

7. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Last edited by djpannda, Jan 15, 2021
  8. Cryoraptor

United Kingdom
    Right, I misread. There's no need to be a knobhead about it.

djpannda likes this.
  9. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    What you've done here is a shifting of the burden of proof fallacy. You are the one who has made the positive claim, and it must be demonstrated with evidence. You made the claim that there was "probably" widespread election fraud, and that is the positive claim that needs to be demonstrated.

If I made the claim that you, tabzer, are a pedophile, I don't get to make that claim baselessly. I would have the burden of proof. By your standards, however, the burden of proof would be on you to prove you're not a pedophile, and we should all believe you are "probably" a pedophile until then. That would be absurd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

What may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence. If you are going to assert there was widespread election fraud without evidence, we can dismiss your claim without evidence.

10. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Sorry, now is the time for "Unity"

11. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    Considering Trump's base is bordering on a cult at this point, it's not that much of a stretch that millions would lie straight out of their ass. After all, Trump is their role model...
    Oh wait, they don't even have anywhere near THAT much "evidence"!

12. tabzer

tabzer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Japan
    I'm done for now. I'll be back later when things get interesting. BTW, if you want to prop up a puppet show as being in the interest of everyone it's really up to you to convince me and everyone else.

The whole political system is a cult wars situation.

13. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Each time you refused to substantiate your claims of widespread voter fraud with evidence was a metaphorical white flag of surrender, so we are in agreement that you made things uninteresting, and it's not surprising you had to throw your hands up and walk away.

14. Cryoraptor

United Kingdom
    lol ok

No worries

It really is creationist logic isn't it? 'No, you prove to me that god doesn't exist and science is real and yadda yadda yadda'

15. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    I believe your side of this because you're fair and balanced and use words like Trumptards, I'd be stupid not too.

16. Cryoraptor

United Kingdom
    I am fair and balanced. Earlier in this thread I literally said 'I think at the time Trump was still the better option over Hillary in 2016', expressed how much of a shitty person I think she is, and called Biden, I quote, 'a demented old retard', because he is not much better than Trump, politically speaking. He will very likely be a 3rd term Obama and get nothing done. Get your head out of your arse before claiming bias because I said a few naughy words, you poor little snowflake.

Plasmaster09 likes this.
  17. Plasmaster09

Plasmaster09 Social Justice Potato

United States
    For calling us "snowflakes" and whatnot when we try to prevent hate speech and bigotry, they sure do love the tone argument! A classic way to shut your opponent up by making it seem as if their very act of arguing with you is their problem, while also not having to prove your point whatsoever!

18. shamzie

shamzie Conform comrades

United Kingdom
    Calling somebody a Trumptard despite knowing absolutely nothing about them makes you bias. Stating he was better than Hilary has absolutely no reflection on this currect election. You're talking shit, I've also not acted like a snowflake. I didn't complain you said it, I said you're bias. There's a difference, learn the meaning of words.

Well you see the problem is who decides what's hate speech, you? Are you the arbiter, are you the speech police? Do you see where I'm going with this. There's a man who plays for Manchester United who recently shared a post with the word 'negrito' on it. He's called Edison Cavani, He's Uruguarian. He was banned for 3 days and called racist. Turns out 'negrito' was his friends nickname his WHOLE life. Not only this but It's a common greeting in Uruguay and there was no racial overtones at all. It's his culture, so was that hate speech? Who draws the line. Do you see the problem, just because you consider something 'hate speech' doesn't make it so.

Last edited by shamzie, Jan 15, 2021
  19. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi™ Devilishly good looking

Antarctica
    You've still yet to provide any actual proof outside of "Dude trust me." Hell, thus far no one in the "Mass voter fraud" cramp has providing anymore more than just attacking people for asking or giving weak sauce posts like "1000 witnesses" and nothing to actually prove why these "witnesses" should be trusted. In short, I don't think you have any decent sources and your constant dancing around the issue and shifting the burden of proof is more than proof of that.

Last edited by Lilith Valentine, Jan 15, 2021
    gamefan5, Plasmaster09 and AmandaRose like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - president, Becomes, United

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.