Hacking iTouch/M3 Sakura Dual Boot for iTouch

Did you like this Dual Boot for the iTouch?

• Yeah, it's alright..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like it one bit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
iTouchDS loader is now working fine, however, am I the only one for whom when Sakura is loaded, light goes really dim automatically, as if it was set to the lowest brightness.

BTW, I am talking about the dual boot downloaded from Mr.Leb. There is a solution to it though, I copied over sakura from tKo HaXoR compilation and now everything works as it should.

Thanks again to both of you.

Mr.Leb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have a phat ds, so I couldn't know about the problem. Glad you got it fixed. Just PM me with any concerns. I might see about getting a topic or sub-site somewhere. It would be awesome if I got that kind of publicity, though it wouldn't really mean much.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I think your the only one with the problem, cause it always boots at light setting 3. (That's what I have the DSLite set to.)

Actually, I noticed it on a diff. MicroSD with a different theme. I'll try what you suggested for THAT card. =]

tKo HaXoR

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I updated the dual boot just check the first post!
smile.gif

tKo HaXoR

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Credits go to Mr. Leb, GBAtemp, the people that cracked M3 Sakura, the M3 team, the people that made the themes I used for this Dual boot, and anyone else who I forgot to mention but helped!
yaynds.gif

Mr.Leb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marational said:
Sounds good. M3 firmware's not very useful to me anyways.

That was my exact reasoning for dropping the project. I can update the double boot with ease every time someone releases a new triple boot for the other carts. It didn't take me ten minutes to drop the M3 Real firmware and fix Sakura, so this was the best option.

You guys can thank Tko-Haxor keeping it alive, since I'll seek to update it for myself, I'll have a place to come and post each recompilation. Be on the lookout if you hear about a new iTouch firmware.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Leb said:
marational said:
Sounds good. M3 firmware's not very useful to me anyways.

That was my exact reasoning for dropping the project. I can update the double boot with ease every time someone releases a new triple boot for the other carts. It didn't take me ten minutes to drop the M3 Real firmware and fix Sakura, so this was the best option.

You guys can thank Tko-Haxor keeping it alive, since I'll seek to update it for myself, I'll have a place to come and post each recompilation. Be on the lookout if you hear about a new iTouch firmware.

Thank You Mr. Leb and Tko-Haxor for giving us an alternative firmware for our iTouch DS and for keeping this alive.

ImmoralFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2Gig Lexar MicroSD, and when I try to boot the newest update it gives me an error saying the cluster size is too big. Any way to fix this or do I need to buy a smaller card?

ImmoralFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but my MicroSD keeps unformatting itself >_< I think it's just a crappy card. I have to press Y to make it boot up and even then I only get a ~1/4 success ratio. What's a good brand of card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone