Hacking iTouch/M3 Sakura Dual Boot for iTouch

Did you like this Dual Boot for the iTouch?

• Yeah, it's alright..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont like it one bit!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

plused

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me please, the step of step for make or Upgrade the version??
if the soft reset not work.. it's mean you upgrade it's fail? huhuhu

Tristan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean Plused? You can update Sakura and get most of the new features. It even seeks for a gba cart which was added in the latest version. To be able to just turn on cheats without having to turn off the ds is worth it even without proper soft reset.

I will try to tweek some of the config files and see if anything can be done without a mod to the engine.. If engine mod needed then we in trouble.

plused

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Tristan
i mean how to change the version ? my double loader version is Sakura 10x and itouch 2.1
i was try copy paste the sakura version 12.1x into my double loader.. but it's not work...
my sakura version still 10X T__T

you have tool or step of step for modification that thing?

btw good luck bro ;p if you done.. don't forget to share
tongue.gif
whahahhaha

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Sorry if already asked/requested/answered but is 'dual boot of itouch/M3 Sakura' updated yet with the recent release of new itouch firmware?

srkelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad to see that I can run a recent version of Sakura using the iTouchDS. My real just left my ife and I I've decided to go cheap with an iTouchDS. Froom what I've read the soft reset doesn't work in Sakura, does everything else Sakura work right? Like the playback of music and dpg files?

I can take over with compilin this if I can have a chat with tKo HaXoR sometime. I've never had a problem with being a Guinea pig for flash cards as long as I knew I wouldn't be wasting my money.

dfgged

Bridges
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'm so glad to see that I can run a recent version of Sakura using the iTouchDS. My real just left my ife and I I've decided to go cheap with an iTouchDS. Froom what I've read the soft reset doesn't work in Sakura, does everything else Sakura work right? Like the playback of music and dpg files?
I just tried it on my iTouch and everything except soft reset works.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, my apologies for the thread necro.

Secondly, many thanks to OP for this. Sakura > iTouchDS firmware, for sure!
However, is there any other release that is being kept more up to date, with a newer Sakura firmware? I much like the Sakura/iTouchDS Dual Boot rather than the Sakura/M3 Real/iTouchDS Triple Boot... not too much a fan of the M3 Real f/w.

Last, to anyone who is still interested in this project... I havent looked into updating the Sakura f/w, but the iTouchDS f/w can be updated to 3.5e, here - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=191742

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...