OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, guys.

Recently I tried to play Jump Ultimate Stars (English - one prepatched and one I patched myself) and
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (E and U). But there's been some issues unfortunately. I'm using 6.38 release.

'Jump' first gave me white screens, then errorcode 81, then, after a defrag, a freeze after intro.
Portrait of Ruin runs fine until some random general freeze (music still goes on), I can't even
do a soft reset when that happens, normally appears at some trigger moment: I check something, after the intro etc.

Have you guys tested these games under the new kernel updates? Thanks.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
valp said:
Hey, guys.

Recently I tried to play Jump Ultimate Stars (English - one prepatched and one I patched myself) and
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (E and U). But there's been some issues unfortunately. I'm using 6.38 release.

'Jump' first gave me white screens, then errorcode 81, then, after a defrag, a freeze after intro.
Portrait of Ruin runs fine until some random general freeze (music still goes on), I can't even
do a soft reset when that happens, normally appears at some trigger moment: I check something, after the intro etc.

Have you guys tested these games under the new kernel updates? Thanks.
sorry but we are not able to talk about release from this guy...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?