Gaming Issue with TLoZ4SAE(on the 3ds)

CerberusXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to put CFW on me and my girlfriends 3ds since Nintendo hasn't released the 4 Swords Anniversary game in sometime.

I put the game onto the system via FBI and things seem to work fine single-player wise. When trying to connect for multiplayer, nothing happens. It's like the 3ds' arent next to each other or anything. The signal stays red always.

I believe it's the game because I've tried 2 3DS games with local play and Mario Kart DS(download play) and they work fine. So I'm lost. Anyone else experience this or have any solutions?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I decided to put CFW on me and my girlfriends 3ds since Nintendo hasn't released the 4 Swords Anniversary game in sometime.

I put the game onto the system via FBI and things seem to work fine single-player wise. When trying to connect for multiplayer, nothing happens. It's like the 3ds' arent next to each other or anything. The signal stays red always.

I believe it's the game because I've tried 2 3DS games with local play and Mario Kart DS(download play) and they work fine. So I'm lost. Anyone else experience this or have any solutions?
Try uninstalling it and using the freeshop version. Also, for future reference, post this in any of the 3 Homebrew related sections on gbatemp, mainly homebrew development and emulators.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

It might not matter, but are both consoles and games the same region?

CerberusXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try uninstalling it and using the freeshop version. Also, for future reference, post this in any of the 3 Homebrew related sections on gbatemp, mainly homebrew development and emulators.

Thank you. Next time I'll do just that.

I may downloaded the UK version on one or using Villian3ds had a weird version or something. Either way, this is resolved.

Reactions: Giodude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)