Homebrew ISO site is down and doesn't look to be coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm good, i collected all the ones i wanted. This thread is a PSA for those it does effect. Don’t know why you'd be against injects, the DS titles and Wii games playable with Gamepad alone are amazing and can't be replicated in any other way one the Wii U.

I am not against it. I just dont support it because I only collected the original games. The injects just simple doesn't mean anything to me at all.

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this blows,...I have an email for a PM that I got from that site at 8:47am the other morning,...
only to find the site's gone now,... but Oh well,...

1829ee.jpg

TsUnDeReAznGuY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man what that sucks. It had a good run. Every one of there sister sites is also gone too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Had good run. Man that sucks to see it done for good.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how they even lasted this long, I guess posts only linking to illegal data and not actually hosting it on the server is pretty effective.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No need to call it "iso site" anymore.
Just call it 3dsiso, it's dead, and you can't use wayback machine with it, because 3dsiso requires an account, which, you can't use in Wayback Machine.

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was informed about 2hrs ago by a youtube comment asking me about my Mario Kart Black upload on WiiUiso and yeah that's how I found out. Real shame dude. Also lol Nobody takes the time to read rules before joining anything.

Really hope a bunch of randoms managed to download and mirror MHG Eng Patch & Mario Kart Black.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shit, this place was fantastic. I don't know where to look anymore. :-(

Discord probs. I think Darkumbra is also out. Got a message from a family member asking me if DU was down for me too and yeah......damn. What the hell is going on? What is this other "Dark" site some folks keep on mentioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work