1. dani12817

dani12817 Newbie
    Newcomer

I have the "VC INJECTS" webpage from WiiUiso downloaded but all the MEGA links are down...

2. horokeusama

horokeusama GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    You guys are just assuming it's Nintendo's doing here but some cases aren't moved by them. There are a lot of companies that are removing warez websites from the net, and that's why so many of them are being taken down lately.

3. WarioWaffles

WarioWaffles Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Why would you do the legal work for no financial stake? Companies aren't out there doing charity for each other.

Boesy likes this.
  4. daniel95

daniel95 Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    wow not long ago that I learned about the loss of wiiuiso and all the web iso :'c ... I had once made several requests to you and I just found out 3 days ago ... I was traveling between December and January and when I did not even bother to review until now when I was going to ask for another favor of Update Vintage Mario Kart (wbfs) if I could but when I saw that everything was over :s .... it is sad to lose such a great site and all those links, the I really thank you for the great contribution of all those emulators and games !! Everything about your post helped me even I learned to install those emulators :0 that you left but well now I don't know what I will do to install the latest version of the game what I wanted ... if you ever return your post I will be very happy !! But if you do not return equally I thank you for all your great work !!!

pd: I hope I have understood well, my original language is Spanish, so I hope I have not said anything bad since I use the Google translator

Garcimak and xs4all like this.
  5. Boesy

Boesy GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Emuparadise is still active, but it doesn't seem to allow to download anything. What's the point of keeping it up then?

6. Lorath

Lorath Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    To allow us to download stuff by using workarounds lmao.

7. boynafe

boynafe Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    @xs4all I’ve registered one here to thank you, you got fixed wave race 64 (Dark filter and aspect ratio) for me. Really appreciated. Is there a backup? (Ps I don’t see an option to pm) thanks buddy

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - doesnt, coming,