Homebrew is there any way to delete nintendo accounts without having access to the account?

gustavok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey i just bought a wii u, and it came with 5 accounts the seller did not had access to them either, i saw that is possible to delete through System Config Tool, but a lot of people said that it bricks the console, any safe way to delete the accounts?

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can call them. They have the ability and will sometimes do it depending on what you tell them vs what they can see/know about you.

There's a homebrew app for Wii U also that will let you do this apparently.

I think you can also do a system format before you go to town on that bitch (don't if it has CBHC already).

Last edited by Glyptofane,

gustavok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can call them. They have the ability and will sometimes do it depending on what you tell them vs what they can see/know about you.

There's a homebrew app for Wii U also that will let you do this apparently.

I think you can also do a system format before you go to town on that bitch (don't if it has CBHC already).
well i already went to town on this bitch... lol and i don't want to pass through the cfw process again, do you have any clue of what is the name of this homebrew app?

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FTP Everywhere just be careful what your deleting no harm in looking though.

I am not sure if the DS Game HAXCHI or CBHC is logged to the Primary Main Account though.

Last edited by CORE,

gustavok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FTP Everywhere just be careful what your deleting no harm in looking though.

I am not sure if the DS Game HAXCHI or CBHC is logged to the Primary Main Account though.
do you know how to distinguish the accounts? i know that the folders that am supposed to erase are named with a bunch of numbersor something like that, and i know what account the ds game is linked to my second account.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry Buddy no I would just research a bit before doing anything.
One way I guess would be FTP things to PC etc and analyse the contents.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI... +1