Hacking Is there any way to check if my Wii will work with BootMii

piratesmack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read that the newer Wii's don't have the vulnerability in boot1 needed to install BootMii.

I got mine about 4 months ago, it came with System Menu 3.3U and has a lu37 serial number

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
from Hackmii said:
Current stats: 428 reports of “normal” (compatible) boot1 (2cdd…), 22 reports of “variant 1? (4a7c…) and 40 reports of what I was calling the “Korean boot1? (f01e…). The latter will not be compatible with BootMii, and it looks like it’s not just Korean Wiis (or, as noted in the comments below, they could be region-changed Korean Wiis). Console IDs greater than 0×6000000 appear to be using the new “Korean” boot1, and the rest are using either the normal one or the variant.

what boot1 hash does it report ?

piratesmack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
from Hackmii said:
Current stats: 428 reports of “normal” (compatible) boot1 (2cdd…), 22 reports of “variant 1? (4a7c…) and 40 reports of what I was calling the “Korean boot1? (f01e…). The latter will not be compatible with BootMii, and it looks like it’s not just Korean Wiis (or, as noted in the comments below, they could be region-changed Korean Wiis). Console IDs greater than 0×6000000 appear to be using the new “Korean” boot1, and the rest are using either the normal one or the variant.

what boot1 hash does it report ?

Oh, didn't notice that
I have a f01e hash
cry.gif

Thanks for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5