Gaming Is there a way to auto open a bunch of sites at once?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I go onto like 5-6 other sites and I usually check them daily. I was wondering if there was a way to just open all of the sites in one click.

I'm using FireFox btw.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh with firefox that's easy. Make a new folder in your bookmarks, put them all there.
Then when you want to check them all hit bookmarks, and middle-click the folder, or right click it and hit "open all in tabs".

You can do the same with the bookmarks toolbar folder. Then all you'll have to do is right click the toolbar and hit "open all in tabs"

Reactions: 2 people

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh with firefox that's easy. Make a new folder in your bookmarks, put them all there.
Then when you want to check them all hit bookmarks, and middle-click the folder, or right click it and hit "open all in tabs".

You can do the same with the bookmarks toolbar folder.

Didn't know it was that easy :P.

Thank you.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can also set your home ?page" to multiple tabs. Open the tabs you want, then in firefox's settings click the button to make whatever's current the home page, and it'll make all the tabs as home.

Ah, that's kinda what I was looking for, thanks :wink:

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I'm glad that other people gave you useful advice before I saw this thread. I would have suggested installing the TabMix Plus extension and using its "session saver" feature to do what you want, simply because I've been using TMP for years. Quite unnecessary when good alternatives exist.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Heh, I'm glad that other people gave you useful advice before I saw this thread. I would have suggested installing the TabMix Plus extension and using its "session saver" feature to do what you want, simply because I've been using TMP for years. Quite unnecessary when good alternatives exist.
This, I was searching for a similar thing like the OP a year ago, and I found it in one of the million add-ons of Firefox. It's called Session Manager, but I guess TabMix Plus is the same thing. Firefox FTW for these kind of things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o