Hacking is there a more idiot friendly guide to get devolution to work in vwii?

KefkasMyDad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not especially tech savvy and even tho i got all the other programs to work, im having trouble getting devolution to work, and i hear you need 1:1 rips of the games or sumthing else i dont understand.
is there a more noob friendly guide to installing devolution for someone who doesnt know his dick from his elbow when it comes to hacking and whatnot?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.start up a wii, use clean rip or usb loader gx to rip your gamecube game.
2.boot up your gamecube game through usb loader gx, be careful what usb loader you use during the booting. When the Wii's disc drive flashes blue, insert the gamecube into the disc drive to verify you own it, the game should start up.
3.hook up your usb hdd to the Wii U and sync up the same Wiimote you used to verify your gamecube games with your Wii U. Start up Usb Loader GX and load your gamecube game, the game should start up if using the same Wiimote as what you used to verify with

KefkasMyDad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolio, im gonna assume theres no way to get around using the wii so im gonna NEED a wii to get devolution to work on the vwii... well atleast its going for only 50$ or lower.
thx for ur quick response :)
all this trouble to play super mario sunshine on my wiiu, oh well, its gonna be worth it :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: Destiny 2 and Pokemon Alpha saphire