Homebrew Is it possible to make a Zapper or Super Scope VC inject with light gun controls?

WillIEvenUseThis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lately I've been interested in some of Nintendo's old light gun games like Duck Hunt on the NES and Yoshi's Safari on the SNES, and I've been playing them on my Wii. They might not have aged as well as some other games from the same time periods, but I still think that these types of games are enjoyable.

I've been playing these games through the RetroArch emulator, and while it does its job, I would like to be able to just launch the games straight from the Wii Menu as Virtual Console injects. But the problem is that these light gun games used....well, a light gun accessory rather than a standard controller, making the games' controls hard to emulate easily compared to something like Mario that uses regular controls.

So I was just wondering if there's a plugin or something of that sort for one of the VC injection tool programs that lets you add light gun controls to a game? Or am I just better off sticking to the homebrew emulators? I apologize if this sounds like an idiotic question, but I was just curious.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: