Is it possible to get DLC (maybe free) on loadiine?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Spooky777, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Spooky777
    OP

Spooky777 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2017
    United States
    So im here once again. Hi. Anyways, i would like to talk about DLC. So i have minecraft on loadiine (DONT ASK WHY.) and theres dlc. But im taking that game has an example. Anyways, lets say i wanted to get the "Plastic Texture Pack" DLC. it cost $3. How would i be able to get that for free? Or, just using loadiine. Thanks!

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    First of all, why loadiine? If you still want to use loadiine then you can install and use DLC no prob.

Just use Wii U USB Helper and download the DLC. Then use Wii U USB Helper to decrypt the download.

This will give you the familiar three folders (ignore the files in the download. You only need the folders and the files in them).

Then just copy the same folders to your loadiine game on the SD. Overwriting any files and folders when prompted.

3. 5DollaShawarma

5DollaShawarma Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    United States
    Hollywood
    ^^^^ yeah Wii U USB Helper is much better and allows you to go online. It is fairly simple. Loadiine was pretty dumb because if the backup was gonna be worse than the actual disc id just play through the disc instead.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

4. Robfozz

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    WHY

ARE

YOU

USING

LOADIINE

5. wolf-snake

wolf-snake GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 5, 2009
    Mexico
    Actually... i remember hearing installing Minecraft DLC didn't actually worked. It was a couple months ago when custom firmwares were still new so i wonder if that is still the case.

6. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Spend the $3 towards the purchase of a ds game.

7. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    You do realise it's not always as simple as that for some people. They might not own a credit card or they might be to young to have one. Or there might not be any nintendo points cards (not sure what they are called in other parts of the world) available near them (for the record no shops in my area have them the nearest shop to me that stocks them is over 250 miles away and they don't deliver lol) or they may live in one of the countries that the eshop is not available yes there are a few or they may simply just not want to pay for a ds game or they may not have any USB storage devices so loadiine is the only option or many more reasons.

Last edited by Marko76, Jul 15, 2017
  8. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    Good point