Hacking Is it possible to get DLC (maybe free) on loadiine?

Spooky777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im here once again. Hi. Anyways, i would like to talk about DLC. So i have minecraft on loadiine (DONT ASK WHY.) and theres dlc. But im taking that game has an example. Anyways, lets say i wanted to get the "Plastic Texture Pack" DLC. it cost $3. How would i be able to get that for free? Or, just using loadiine. Thanks!

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im here once again. Hi. Anyways, i would like to talk about DLC. So i have minecraft on loadiine (DONT ASK WHY.) and theres dlc. But im taking that game has an example. Anyways, lets say i wanted to get the "Plastic Texture Pack" DLC. it cost $3. How would i be able to get that for free? Or, just using loadiine. Thanks!
First of all, why loadiine? If you still want to use loadiine then you can install and use DLC no prob.

Just use Wii U USB Helper and download the DLC. Then use Wii U USB Helper to decrypt the download.

This will give you the familiar three folders (ignore the files in the download. You only need the folders and the files in them).

Then just copy the same folders to your loadiine game on the SD. Overwriting any files and folders when prompted.

5DollaShawarma

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
^^^^ yeah Wii U USB Helper is much better and allows you to go online. It is fairly simple. Loadiine was pretty dumb because if the backup was gonna be worse than the actual disc id just play through the disc instead.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually... i remember hearing installing Minecraft DLC didn't actually worked. It was a couple months ago when custom firmwares were still new so i wonder if that is still the case.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Spend the $3 towards the purchase of a ds game.
You do realise it's not always as simple as that for some people. They might not own a credit card or they might be to young to have one. Or there might not be any nintendo points cards (not sure what they are called in other parts of the world) available near them (for the record no shops in my area have them the nearest shop to me that stocks them is over 250 miles away and they don't deliver lol) or they may live in one of the countries that the eshop is not available yes there are a few or they may simply just not want to pay for a ds game or they may not have any USB storage devices so loadiine is the only option or many more reasons.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realise it's not always as simple as that for some people. They might not own a credit card or they might be to young to have one. Or there might not be any nintendo points cards (not sure what they are called in other parts of the world) available near them (for the record no shops in my area have them the nearest shop to me that stocks them is over 250 miles away and they don't deliver lol) or they may live in one of the countries that the eshop is not available yes there are a few or they may simply just not want to pay for a ds game or they may not have any USB storage devices so loadiine is the only option or many more reasons.
Good point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place