Hacking Is it me or the Acekard 2.1 is fat?

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Is it me or I am having difficulties removing the Acekard 2.1 from my DS Lite. Is this normal? I cant feel anything when I slowly rub the Acekard 2.1. Am I the only one or noone is bothered by this problem? This is a bother to me ever since I bought it. I opened my Acekard 2.1 and glued it back to normal since the connectors are broken due to opening it. It's connected by 5 pins.

Thank you for your time

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it seems your acekard has been indulging in late night snacks and has shockingly gained weight !
laugh.gif

Looks like you might need a replacement.

Chris_Skylock

OP
Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
It's not the glue I made. It's getting stuck when I bought it,I opened it to see but I destroyed the pins so I glued it back together.

So someone else has this 'fat' problem. thanks.

I noticed that mine, when given by rocksoft, I felt that it's a second hand already sold as brand new. or the sticker has some scratches already.

QUOTE said:
Well it seems your acekard has been indulging in late night snacks and has shockingly gained weight !
you know what, I dont feel so good lately but you made mmy day. thanks.

I was thinking that the build quality of it was caused by my supplier. It feels so sticky when inserted to my DS Lite as if there's a resedue of sticky tape around it. If I remove the sticker, will it fix the problem? maybe not, i like it the way it is.

Again, I'm getting used to it but removing it is annoying specially if my hands or fingers are a little bit sweaty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system