Is it me or the Acekard 2.1 is fat?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Chris_Skylock, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    Is it me or I am having difficulties removing the Acekard 2.1 from my DS Lite. Is this normal? I cant feel anything when I slowly rub the Acekard 2.1. Am I the only one or noone is bothered by this problem? This is a bother to me ever since I bought it. I opened my Acekard 2.1 and glued it back to normal since the connectors are broken due to opening it. It's connected by 5 pins.

Thank you for your time

2. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    It's most likely your glueing skills that have made it not fit perfectly.

3. Kaoz360

Kaoz360 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2009
    UK
    Well it seems your acekard has been indulging in late night snacks and has shockingly gained weight ! [​IMG]

Looks like you might need a replacement.

4. samagon

samagon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2008
    United States
    My 2.1 also sticks a bit whenever i try to remove it. It's not a big deal really.

5. Chris_Skylock
    OP

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    It's not the glue I made. It's getting stuck when I bought it,I opened it to see but I destroyed the pins so I glued it back together.

So someone else has this 'fat' problem. thanks.

I noticed that mine, when given by rocksoft, I felt that it's a second hand already sold as brand new. or the sticker has some scratches already.

you know what, I dont feel so good lately but you made mmy day. thanks.

I was thinking that the build quality of it was caused by my supplier. It feels so sticky when inserted to my DS Lite as if there's a resedue of sticky tape around it. If I remove the sticker, will it fix the problem? maybe not, i like it the way it is.

Again, I'm getting used to it but removing it is annoying specially if my hands or fingers are a little bit sweaty.