Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now I hope that TBOI:Rebirth comes out in Europe before Nintendo pushes a new Firmware update that fix the homebrew launcher, so that I don´t have to choose between Isaac and homebrew...

TheToaster

Kishore
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, youtubehax doesn't work for me. It just crashes and restarts the system then. I've used the boot file included in the starter pack and the floating version here. I don't even get a red screen.

That means it is just the DNS server probably. Just wait for a couple of minutes and try again

Reactions: icecream

icecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That means it is just the DNS server probably. Just wait for a couple of minutes and try again

Well I actually come to that screen where I can choose my FW and I did that. But after submit I see some glitched out stuff at the left side of the screen and then it just crashes. Still a DNS issue?

TheToaster

Kishore
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I actually come to that screen where I can choose my FW and I did that. But after submit I see some glitched out stuff at the left side of the screen and then it just crashes. Still a DNS issue?

I think I have 2 solutions:

1. Make sure you have the correct firmware version. Select NEW only if you have a new3ds.

2. If you already had YouTube before smea announced it it is probably outdated. Redownload it before it is too late!

EDIT: for everyone who is complaining about it not working correctly, be patient. Exploiting the 3DS is not as simple as going into the 3DS and setting restrictions=false

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
cany any on get 3ds craft to work when i load it every things invisble expect for cloulds and trying to exit freezs it up

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

found a bug with this if you ran any other apps beforeon your 3ds you have to reboot it before using ironhax

icecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got it working now. TheToasters's message nearly gave me a heart attack. Just had to update to 9.9. It didn't seem to work with 9.4. Now I got another issue though: I've downloaded FBI, put the FBI files to the 3DS folder etc. The Homebrew Launcher boots up just fine, but when clicking on FBI I'm getting a red screen. Any idea why? I'm using the starter pack from smea's website.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Got it working now. TheToasters's message nearly gave me a heart attack. Just had to update to 9.9. It didn't seem to work with 9.4. Now I got another issue though: I've downloaded FBI, put the FBI files to the 3DS folder etc. The Homebrew Launcher boots up just fine, but when clicking on FBI I'm getting a red screen. Any idea why? I'm using the starter pack from smea's website.
Use the 2.0 boot.3dsx

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
A bit offtopic, but is there a fully working FTP server for N3DS/O3DS that exits and connects properly and doesn't display a giant pony on the lower screen?

Yes check 3dbrew there you'll find one which has the Nintendo logo.

Link to the FTP (I didn't test it):

https://github.com/iamevn/FTP-3DS

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wrote Gateway about this new hacks and here is the answer:
LJgCA3d.jpg

Sounds good! (and is written in perfect english...)

Last edited by TheZoroark007,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock