Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Xeonhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone who says smealum isn't having legal issues clearly hasnt seen this before. He deleted all replies on this tweet except for these.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-11-16-26-07.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-11-16-26-07.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 770
Reactions: SomeGamer

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyone who says smealum isn't having legal issues clearly hasnt seen this before. He deleted all replies on this tweet except for these.

Must be whatever you are using on your device, on PC that tweet shows more then 2 and pretty sure on twitter you can't delete/hide someone else replies, the user of the tweet would have to delete it.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
While I'm on the side that what Smea is doing is perfectly legal and I don't believe Nintendo has any legal grounds to go after him, the timing still seems to perfect for the things to not be related. I never claimed him breaking copyright or any sort of license, quite the contrary.

Yep. And if it was the case, they should take down ninjhax website to stop CN homebrew

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is indeed nintendo's tweet then, it was most likely it was Nintendo who took it down. which is to say a little dumb move since they don't even know (hopefully) how the exploit even work. shot first ask questions later i guess.
Well they did the same for Cubic Ninja in Japan...

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
lol, you're kidding right?!

He's Smea, not M. Knight Shyamalan, ffs! There's no massive plot twist here - how about he's deleting the replies because his twitter feed is getting clogged up with the same retarded nonsense that's filling this thread.
Nooo, theeere is a looot mooore thaaan you thiiink! :O

Xeonhawk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, you're kidding right?!

He's Smea, not M. Knight Shyamalan, ffs! There's no massive plot twist here - how about he's deleting the replies because his twitter feed is getting clogged up with the same retarded nonsense that's filling this thread.
Why would he bother?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some...