Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Av448

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So it's pretty much confirmed Smea didn't get C&D'd , were it that way. NoE would have not removed it

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
37b4527e56.jpg

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't believe Nintendo pulled it without Smea even releasing anything. He could literally get any game taken down if that's how they're gonna be.

Reactions: goebish

clemull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
111 favorites and 50+ retweets in 3 mins.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't believe Nintendo pulled it without Smea even releasing anything. He could literally get any game taken down if that's how they're gonna be.
Its down now? anyone can confirm

Reactions: zoogie

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't the same happen with the first ninjhax? Even though it was only in the Japanese eShop, it was still taken down before anything was released.

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Perhaps they have a way to remotely delete it from systems as well (just speculating)
The App Store and Google Play both have this 'feature', but it's only used if there's a really harmful app.

Hmm, I heard someone mention maybe they could remove it from systems once you hit the eShop, doesn't do that right now, I was thinking though if you backed up your SD could you not just copy it back on if it did vanish?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jaws is on a diet