Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smea stated that the game will run better/faster on the new 3DS, but thats all

but will there be more processing power available to new3ds users with ssspwn for running emulators that is the question ,are the new cpu/gpu abilites locked with the same key or is it some sort of separate encryption for the new functions?

BroBuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after the pictures, and a gbatemp "moderator" testing it, you still don't think its real? what are you doing here?

also, smea got is own reasons... he is just a random dude, he can delay whatever he want, you are not his boss...
Never said it doesn't exist.

I can live with a delay, but saying shit like "okay guys FOR SURE it's coming out this month" and then delaying it for another 3 is misleading as hell. And after he's done it multiple times throughout the past year, I've lost my faith.

Pawed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What age rating does the game have for PEGI? I'm 14 and all the nearest game stores can't sell me 16 or 18 rated games.

Just buy it online then.. Stores here don't really care what age you are (because third-world country). The only thing you need is money.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm worried about the "practice" being hard to do on a normal 3DS since that's what I have... :|

i am pretty sure its exactly the same thing...

i really think this will be just like zelda on wii, or gta liberty city stories\lumines on the psp, you just had to copy data to the memory card, launch the game (in some cases load the save) and the screen goes HAX!

Never said it doesn't exist.

I can live with a delay, but saying shit like "okay guys FOR SURE it's coming out this month" and then delaying it for another 3 is misleading as hell. And after he's done it multiple times throughout the past year, I've lost my faith.

deal with it, he doesn't get any money from his work... what he have done is volunteer based, he doesn't own you anything...

if he will delay it, its up to him... we just have to wait...

acucar11

Trophies
XP
Country
When you guys mention emulators, are you talking about emulating SNES and other older games on the 3DS, emulating 3DS games on PC or both?

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
This is really awesome! I have one question though and I understand if you can't answer it, but is the game a old cheap one or is it newer and more expensive? :) Don't have so much cash at hand, but still really want to join this! :D

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What homebrew is even worth caring about this for. No 3ds roms = Novelty to most

So? Not everyone wants ROM backups either, nor do we have to have them to enjoy homebrew lol. Region lock removal, not having to rely on a flashcard, and emulators are still pretty important to many people who like modding their consoles XDDDD

Use the Gateway for ROMs, the SSSPawn for everything else. Not all homebrew has to be for ROMs ;)

Is this confirmed? If so, *screams like a fangirl*

I doubt the N64 can be emulated, the Wii could barely handle full speed, 3DS doesn't have a chance in hell. Maybe the New 3DS, but normal/ XL versions aren't all that powerful. Snes emulation's getting better. ROFLCOPTER at all the people who can't load their ROMZ.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this confirmed? If so, *screams like a fangirl*

no just wishful thinking ,squarepusher/twinaphex said before he had no interest in working on 3ds but that was a long time ago maybe recent developments may sway him to consider taking another look

hirohito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the point of 3DS homebrew at this point? Only two people know about the exploit, so other devs have had no chance to work with the exploit. It will be months before anything useful comes out of this.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the point of 3DS homebrew at this point? Only two people know about the exploit, so other devs have had no chance to work with the exploit. It will be months before anything useful comes out of this.

There are already emulators but okay. Homebrew should not be limited to flashcard users only. Just saying.

TJHeartnote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's actually a really good question. I bought the physical copy because it was close by to where I was located at the time when I purchased it. ;P I really do love the feel of having a good physical copy on me, but lately digital is starting to bridge that gap.

TJHeartnote: If I disclosed the price, and given what I have discussed in this topic, the game actually is a bit obvious once you do a bit of searching. I apologize but I can't disclose that information. A few more days. :)

EDIT 2: WELP Folks I'm gonna go get some rest, so discuss away. I'll try to answer more in the morning.

Alright if not a price how bout something a little more broad. what is the pegi/esrb rating of the game?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright if not a price how bout something a little more broad. what is the pegi/esrb rating of the game?

Do people really want to discuss the game here? If they do, you realize what Nintendo will do, and they will find out. Please, people, stop trying to pry for information and wait for the damned announcement. Hold your horses. How about no and wait?

Edit: Addendum

Ryukouki will not tell the game before the official release. He made a promise with smea regarding SSSPwn and that promise will be kept. Asking one piece of information at a time will not result in much. Hell, he will not even tell the other staff about the game. I have 2 3DS units (one on 4.5 and one on latest) ready for testing the exploit, but I'm still waiting for the official release.

/rant

Apparently, patience isn't a virtue 'round these parts. People need to wait, how hard can it be...oh right. I hope Nintendo doesn't pull a fast one, pull the game off the shelves, update them, then rerelease them.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Dude, you can code something for it right now, with ctrulib. I made a simple ''hello world'' app with it, but instead of hello world it says ''My body is ready.''
I'm learning C so I can do more, since I used a tutorial for this one. Can't wait to see if it works on 3DS.

Reactions: the_randomizer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/PMCaXL2sGpc?si=jAKEK_yJL318jk17 lol