Hacking Installing Haxchi/CBHC on 5.5.1 after 5.5.2 has been released?

xpoverzion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Quick question. Hopefully someone can answer this...

I'm familiar with installing Haxchi/CBHC on 5.5.1. Now that Nintendo has released 5.5.2, is it still possible to install Haxchi/CBHC from scratch on another, stock, 5.5.1 console I have? Will Nintendo allow you to purchase the DS game for Haxchi on a 5.5.1 system without forcing a 5.5.2 update?

Has anybody done this?

xpoverzion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Yes. Full instructions in my guide for 5.5.1 users. Guide is stickied and in my signature.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a bit new on this site. Where exactly is your guide for this? Not sure where to look for "stickied" items, and your signature?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a bit new on this site. Where exactly is your guide for this? Not sure where to look for "stickied" items, and your signature?
Look at the top of the main forum. The top few threads are "stickied" which means they stay on top. Mine is the noob guide. If you were looking at this on a computer youd see my signature at the bottom of every post.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in case you browse using the "recent post" mode and still don't understand what "top of the forum" means (not top of this site), you'll need to :
1. go to the top of the page
2. click on the "forums" link
3. then, search the WiiU section (the forum is sorted in sections)
4. in the WiiU section, select the "Hacking and backup loaders" sub-section.
now you see a list of posted threads or topics.
the "sticky" are "stuck" or "pinned" at the top. they are always displayed there, even if old. they are useful or important threads that users might use or look often. it's at the top to make it easier to find them.
the lower posts (below the sticky) are sorted in last posted message order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.