Insane Woman Floods Her House After Shooting Washing Machine.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
washingmachinebroke.jpg

This is a story of love gone wrong, people gone crazy and guns gone firing. A woman and her 'future ex-husband' got into an argument over getting back together and suddenly went all guns a' blazing on each other.

Amazingly, the only thing seriously damaged was a washing machine, which was shot multiple times, flooding the house. So. What the hell happened?

According to the woman from St. Lucie County, Florida, after disagreeing with her hubby on whether or not to get back together, "he 'went crazy' and started shooting indoors. She said he was firing close to her and thought he was trying to scare her. She said blood on her legs came from "the bullets hitting the washing machine and the metal shards hitting her."

This could be reasonable, of course, but the woman said she also was shooting with her husband and when asked to write a sworn statement said, "I'll try my best but I'm drunk." The husband's story is that the woman was doing target practice with an AR-15 inside the house (and according to the report, they have done this before) and missed her target, hitting the water line of the washing machine instead.

But as crazy as that all sounds, they were barely moved. 10 minutes after hearing gunshots, a neighbor saw the husband grilling in the driveway. And after the police arrived and took down their statements, the wife walked away saying a ride was going to pick her up. Just another day in the life, I guess. I'm not even sure who to blame anymore.[/p]

Source

Lol wanted to post a l33t news on receiving my l33t status.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
whu..
mellow.gif
what?
blink.gif

WHy is it that this news is coming from America.. I never hear of such news here.. Ah well, I guess its stupid to hold weapons inside your house. Mabey they should put this in the instruction manual:

Warning: Do not use the equipment to openly shoot at persons, animals, microwaves or washing machines. Failure to follow these rule will result in epic fail.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well while there are indoor shooting ranges, normally involving reinforced cinder block walls and some sort of primary containment for the ammo to lodge into that is easily replaced, which might have been mildly probable if they were in say a basement like the 'rec room' from the movie tremors...

But not these 2 yahoos. The primary source states that they had a wood and metal target set up in a closet of the master bedroom, not to mention they were drunk at the time...

Please lord don't let these people procreate...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips