Hacking Indexiine: Load CFW "during" boot and offline without a VC DS Title.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately, even transferring all the files from my normal and working Wii U wont do anything, i still get the shaking head Mii with the error: 112-1037

This hack is useless and breaks something that i dont even know what is xD

BUT it gave me idea to use to launch Mocha directly instead of HBL and have hack with only 2 steps,

1.QuickMenu
2.Select WebBrowser
3.Click on HAXX
4.Profit.

Have you just replaced Homebrew_Launcher elf with mocha? Does that not render the Homebrew Launcher Forwarder useless? Boots Mocha instead?

You cant Boot anything else Homebrew related?

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you just replaced Homebrew_Launcher elf with mocha? Does that not render the Homebrew Launcher Forwarder useless? Boots Mocha instead?

You cant Boot anything else Homebrew related?

I haven't tried yet... but Mocha is the only one i've tried, i just copied all the Mocha files inside the Homebrew Launcher folder and renamed the MOCHA.elf to homebrew_launcher.elf and it works great! :D

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that pretty much it and for the most part you eliminate a step just need access to Homebrew Launcher the Forwarder should relaunch mocha then. Maybe the forwarder can be modified.

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well thats good to hear think I do some testing and see if I can figure this out some more.

I will post any info regarding wth is stopping it from Boot.

maximumstyle

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think once you get the error 112- that ends in 37.. you're basically screwed. I get that error over and over again even with the original index now in the default page. Something went wrong and you wont be able to perform this hack i think. I will try to undo my RegionHax and try to update to 5.5.4

hello
i just follow the tuto, and change the directory for put the index.html ( because i have a wiiu 5.5.3.E ), and rename the mocha file
And delete the cookies ....
sorry i can t help you

Reactions: CORE

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello
i just follow the tuto, and change the directory for put the index.html ( because i have a wiiu 5.5.3.E ), and rename the mocha file
And delete the cookies ....
sorry i can t help you
The first time worked fine for me, then restored everything to factory and then is when it wouldn't work anymore.

Nikoru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that is weird it appears to be working via CEMU it atleast is trying to load the script. Startpage new tabs too all good FS.

I wonder is it something to do with the User Account?
Try creating another user then

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well still nothing I even done potentially dangerous FTP Cemu User.

Browser no longer loaded crashed WiiU but after reboot it magically flushed out the User weird? Browser works again but still same error and not working back where started.

D

Deleted User

Unfortunately, even transferring all the files from my normal and working Wii U wont do anything, i still get the shaking head Mii with the error: 112-1037

This hack is useless and breaks something that i dont even know what is xD

BUT it gave me idea to use to launch Mocha directly instead of HBL and have hack with only 2 steps,

1.QuickMenu
2.Select WebBrowser
3.Click on HAXX
4.Profit.
werid yeah I had no issues. My console is USA on latest firmware.

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i think im a little confused, or maby im just reading it wrong, but how do you open the mii channel without closing the browser?

CORE

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I pressed Home to WiiU Menu.
Then load Miimaker.
Then Exit Miimaker.
Then proceed with Browser again loading page from previous wiiudb.de.
Load Mocha.
Back into Browser load WupInstaller.
Install HBLauncher via WupInstaller. Home to exit.
load up HBLauncher via Forwarder just installed.
Load FTPIIU Everywhere.
FTP Overwrite index.html with modded one.
Press Home to exit and PowerOff.

When you turn on again load browser and hit blue door atop left.

sys64738

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It is not possible the exploit to caching in the web browser, like in PS4 PS-PHWOAR and booting in offline mode?

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, i have replaced the index file, but when i click the blue door, it goes to the default start page and doesn't do anything after. it just sits there, your mii staring into your soul...

firmware version: 5.5.2U
payloads is at \wiiu\payload.elf
yes, u.wiidb.de works.

Last edited by livid_hen,

XPOWERDIE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After facing multiples issues, i managed to make it work. My wii u is currently on 5.5.3 and i was having an issue. Indexiine wasn't working when launching in the browser i waited more than 10 seconds and nothing happened. i reset my wii u several times and try to make this hack work but stills nothing. Until i realized i have 5 users accounts in my wii u, i erased all users accounts exept mine obviously(using filezilla and FTPiiU Everywhere)(If you google enough you'll find how to do it) then i create a new user account but without a NINTENDO ID i did the same procedure again i replace The INDEX file but this time it was a different one, i downloaded from a mexican guy in youtube this guy is making the same procedure to play games without internet but he does with different files . after reemplazing the INDEX File i return to the wii u menu and turn off my wii u, then turn on and open the browser and voila!! it's working the hack!!

VERY IMPORTANT!!! DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR WII U FOR MORE THAN 4 SECONDS. YOU MUST TURN OFF YOUR WII U BY PRESSING ONLY ONE TIME THE BUTTON AND WAIT TILL IT SHUT OFF THEN TURN ON AGAIN AND OPEN THE BROWSER AND WAIT.

I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU MUST DO THIS. BUT I REALIZED IF YOU TRY TO TURN OFF YOUR WII U FOR MORE THAN 4 SECONDS. THE INDEX FILE KINDA LIKE UPDATE ITSELF AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RUN THE HOMEBREW LAUNCHER BY WAITING IN THE BROWSER NOTHING HAPPENS.

ALSO YOU'LL KNOW THE HACK WILL WORK WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR BROWSER AND SEE A BLACK SCREEN FLICKERING OVER YOUR BOOKMARKS. IT HAPPENS SO FAST BUT YOU STILL CAN SEE IT.

SORRY FOR MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH, I LOVE THE LANGUAGE WHAT CAN I SAY.

I WAS NOT GOING TO POST THIS BECAUSE MY ENGLISH, BUT SINCE I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE FACING THE SAME ISSUE I COULDN'T RESIST TO HELP.

LONG LIVE TO THE WII U.

Last edited by XPOWERDIE,
Reactions: CORE and piete

XPOWERDIE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You @XPOWERDIE I had a theory that User Accounts had something to do with the hack not working from a previous post.

I will have to look into this now for myself
@huma_dawii @NikkoKozukata may find this useful.

Will Post back how I get on in a bit.

There's a Mexican guy called "Alucardio" in YouTube and he makes a tutorial about indexiine but with different steps and files. I Would highly recommed to download his files and follow his steps you'll have no problems with his tutorial in YouTube "HACK CFW OFFLINE WII U SIN JUEGOS NDS + DESDE CEROS + INDEXIINE + ULAUNCHER HACK" although it is in Spanish...

I DO NOT POST THE LINK 'CAUSE I THINK IT'S NOT ALLOWED...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo