Inazuma Eleven: Remastered Version

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by TyRaNtM, Mar 9, 2011.

1. SplashTOMATO

SplashTOMATO Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    Otsukare (Thanks for the hard work), everyone!! Especially to TyRaNtM for keeping things moving and all who were involved in the hardcore work of the undubbing. If future Inazuma games come over and they stick to those painful names and voices again, I'll be open to help for an undub again. xD;

2. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    Thank you very much for your team's hard work [​IMG]

3. Shinintendo

Shinintendo GBAtemp Fan

Sep 10, 2009
    Iceland
    Thanks for responding so fast, If I play the japanese game to see the layton team do I need to finish the game? use cheats?
    If they can be shown with a cheats can you post them? thanks!

4. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Former Staff
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Any chance of seeing a patch that will work on a ROM that's already been patched for AP?

5. Shinintendo

Shinintendo GBAtemp Fan

Sep 10, 2009
    Iceland
    What you need it for? it's not much of a problem to find the prepatched rom, and the saves files of the patched version works with this one too, just need to change the name of the file.

6. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    That is tricky GeekyGuy- many patches will stack but this hack changed the ARM binaries (patches might exist in overlays which should be safe) and as the binary was compressed the recompression might not be the same or indeed have things in the same location (it was standard DS binary LZ compression and the recompression I assume (I was not involved in the final part ARM repacking/rebuilding and have not pulled apart the patch/hack yet) was not SDK but one of the reverse engineered compression routines so it might not be blow for blow identical).

No offsets should have been changed in the binary as part of the hack (indeed some of the names were chosen to avoid having to repoint) so if you have some AP bypass cheats or a cart level patch they should still work but actual patches are a different matter entirely.

To that end try it- it might work or it might not.

Equally if you wanted there were only a couple of map/place names in the binary and the bulk of the hack would still work fine so you could reinject the AP patched binaries and lose out on a few things but have a patched rom.
    If you really wanted you could recreate hack on the patched binary and recompress it (crystaltile2 had trouble reinserting the binary- it would recompress/insert OK but it would also overwrite random sections elsewhere in the rom so you can compress/insert with crystaltile2 eject the newly compressed binary as is and rebuild manually with a regular rom rebuild method).

7. Syrous

Syrous Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 24, 2009
    EDIT: Answer was already given.

8. piccu

piccu Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2010
    Gambia, The
    Thank you for the great release, I really appreciate it! Now I can finally enjoy the game without being distracted by the names and dub voices [​IMG]

9. Necron

Necron Lurking~

Dec 29, 2008
    Chile
    Mi casa
    Thank you guys. Here in my country, the dub uses the original names, so this is a great patch! [​IMG]

10. TyRaNtM
    OP

TyRaNtM I did some projects..

Oct 13, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chile
    I know. I'm from the same country as you, lol.

11. TyRaNtM
    OP

Oct 13, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chile
    Sorry guys, but i did another patch of this.
    The reason is that we need to fix a minor thing that freezes a part in the game.
    Sorry about that!

Just download in the first post of this thread the new link, patch a clean rom and that's all!

BTW, how is the game running right now?

12. vandawn

vandawn GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2011
    Greece
    1 word for this...
    AWESOME.

p.s. ddumpers version is the clean rom?
    (not asking for any rom here)

13. TyRaNtM
    OP

Oct 13, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chile
    Yes, that's the version that you need to use.
    If you can, say what flashcard do you have and how works the patch.

14. yhAnz

yhAnz Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2010
    United States
  15. vandawn

vandawn GBAtemp Regular

Feb 25, 2011
    Greece
    Great job
    so far it works fine
    i use an i-edge v2.2

16. TyRaNtM
    OP

Oct 13, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chile
    I will reveal one of the bonus battles that are exclusive to this patch:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaazfcPhkgY[/youtube]

The other one.. is a surprise!

17. JuulChii

JuulChii Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2011
    Netherlands
    Thank you very much for your hard work minna!

But I have a problem with the game. The characters are black with no heads...
    I use a R4i SDHC. I tried to Trim what I read on the first page, but it didn't worked. I know for sure I use a normal EU ver, no patch.
    Any solutions?

18. marci055

marci055 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2010
    United States
    Arigatou minna!
    But i have a problem, I play the undub on my M3 Real and after a few minutes, it just freeze at the loading...

Can someone help me?

19. TyRaNtM
    OP

Oct 13, 2007
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Chile
    Weird that freezes.
    Did you trim the file? Try to trim with R4DS ROM Trimmer 2.0, not other trimmers like Tokio Trimmer.
    Also, try update your firmware, because you only need to have a firmware that can runs fine the EUR game.

20. Shinintendo

Shinintendo GBAtemp Fan

Sep 10, 2009
    Iceland
    I got the same bug as the dude before, I can't access the tower power up training I climb up the 1st ladder but I can't climb the 2nd ladder where the lightning mark located, is it normal? (the kids manager said to use the tower training too)
    and I'm using ak2i with akio 1.8.6a no emulator

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted