ROM Hack Inazuma Eleven 2 (Remastered) Project

NeoDestiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
About the opening, I took the audio from the JP ver. and put it in the EUR ver. and it works great (I used dsbuff.exe to unpack the game's files).

I noticed that the EUR ver. last longer than the JP ver. so sometimes the lyrics aren't synchronised with the opening animation like in the JP ver. .

Other thing, I tried to take the file with the lyrics in Fire and put it in Firestorm, it works too. So I did a romaji of the JP lyrics. If someone is interested, I can show you in a video.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The lyrics ARE synchronised, even with the JP song in the opening.
I tested it and listen a lot of time and are correct added. The EUR and JP videos are nearly the same, with only few differences, nothing that can be an isssue with the lyrics.

NeoDestiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I see what you mean, the lyrics are synchronised with the singing.
It's just that the EUR ver. is a little bit longer than the JP ver. because the EUR one took a little bit time to show the game's title.
About 1 or 2 seconds late.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
New update:
All image files are edited! Here are some examples:
xxxxie2b5625152.png
xxxxie2b2431709.png

xxxxie2b5012507.png
xxxxie2b1224029.png

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I know I'm slowpoking like no tomorrow, but Fire and Blizzard Jap had different OP videos and songs.

Fire had 'Maji de Kansha!', Blizzard had 'Tsunagariiyo!'.

The European released had covers of Tsunagariiyo for both, yet kept the footage the same in Fire, hence the song and video don't match up.

When you finish Blizzard's remaster, while this may be quite small, I hope you consider porting it over to Fire just that bit more because of this. For consistancy's sake. I mean, it's no big deal, but it'd be nice.

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
oh those are great updates, and how much files or things left do you guys have to modify in order to upload the complete remastered version?, or a beta?
P.S: i know that i already asked this but i want to play this game and the english dub and names sucks...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I know I'm slowpoking like no tomorrow, but Fire and Blizzard Jap had different OP videos and songs.

The European released had covers of Tsunagariiyo for both, yet kept the footage the same in Fire, hence the song and video don't match up.

When you finish Blizzard's remaster, while this may be quite small, I hope you consider porting it over to Fire just that bit more because of this. For consistancy's sake. I mean, it's no big deal, but it'd be nice.

I will think about that, but my priority is finish Blizzard.
This type of projects take a lot of job, and even if I finish Blizzard, doing Firestorm script and other files, will take a lot of time too.
Also, the help here is very very few, so I'm doing a lot of things by myself, and i don't have the time to do two jobs.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia

I will think about that, but my priority is finish Blizzard.
This type of projects take a lot of job, and even if I finish Blizzard, doing Firestorm script and other files, will take a lot of time too.
Also, the help here is very very few, so I'm doing a lot of things by myself, and i don't have the time to do two jobs.

Alright. If you're using programs or something I could help out.

NeoDestiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not exactly "Maji de Kansha" but some kind of variation of the song. The real title is "Sugee Maji de Kansha ~Super Fire~" and some lyrics are different from the 2nd opening of the anime.

Me too, if I can help with the Firestorm version, it's actually this one I'm interested the most.

Carlosjam27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, hi! TyRaNtM

Don´t know if you remember me, I helped you in the last project! And Im willing to help you again translate some stuff if you have or doing anything you need :3 I love these games~ And the Remastered version of the first one was amazing... So I don´t know if you have a google document like the last time or Ill contact you via PM, or mail... Greeting!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work