I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Quick update: I started working with graphics files, and I edited an important one:
...........Official Map Description.............................Edited Map Description
xxxxie2b3717948.png
xxxxie2b2617716.png

BTW, who has a working save for Blizzard with the finished game or at least played a lot?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Quick update: I started working with graphics files, and I edited an important one:
...........Official Map Description.............................Edited Map Description
xxxxie2b3717948.png
xxxxie2b2617716.png

BTW, who has a working save for Blizzard with the finished game or at least played a lot?
If Jap saves are compatible, I have a finished Blizzard save.

anerik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina
please do, i beg u do that. I HATE dubbed voices/dubbed names, i really hate them. Some ppl can insult me for saying this but YES, i prefer japanese names/voices because i saw the anime and i like it very much. So if u do another remastered i will be very thankful t.t, i can help translating, its no big deal, i just dont know how.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
About the saves, please, send me the saves, either a Japanese or the English one.

But, about helping in this project.. very few people are trying to help here. I was thinking that with the ENG release around internet, more people will be interested in help, but are very few..
We need people for the script, and edit images. And of course, beta testing.

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
About the saves, please, send me the saves, either a Japanese or the English one.

But, about helping in this project.. very few people are trying to help here. I was thinking that with the ENG release around internet, more people will be interested in help, but are very few..

I would offer the .sav in a day or two, and I would gladly be a beta tester!

anerik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Argentina

I can try the beta, i've got no problems. And i can translate names/techniques, or even places. The only problem is i don't know how to.

NeoDestiny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'd like to help you in your project but does it require to have great knowledge in development or something?

About the save, I have my brother who play the Blizzard version in French (he has just finished beating Shin Teikoku Gakuen) but it works fine in english too (I play first Firestorm in french then play in english using my french save).

SakuDarkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Uhm, I don't know about programing and stuff, but I want to beta test, I loved the first project, it was an awesome work and I'm waiting for this one too!

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
OP
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah! The script editing is working fine. Even I have some examples to shares with all:
xxxxie2b1512994.png
xxxxie2b2613030.png

xxxxie2b4113079.png
xxxxie2b2521648.png

xxxxie2b0921792.png
xxxxie2b1821821.png

In the second image, i was forced to change sleepyhead with slugabed, because characters limits.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Just recently got into the series...and I have to say I totally love it. Thankfully, I won't have to wait that much for the release of the patch since I'm still busy with the first game. :)

Anyway, thanks a lot for this, guys. Keep it up!

ouioui2003

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@[member='TyRaNtM']: In witch file did you found "Endou's Room" and "Endou's House" to have it changed on these screenshots ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr