Hacking ImgBurner and Nero keep making blank CDs!

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verbatim is definitely the way to go. i had a few games i couldn't use that i burned with Sony and just reburned them when Bestbuy had the most awesome DVD sale in the universe (50 spool dvd-r verbatim $9.99 i bought 5 spools!!) and my 1:1's worked perfectly!!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raziel5000 said:
Verbatim is definitely the way to go. i had a few games i couldn't use that i burned with Sony and just reburned them when Bestbuy had the most awesome DVD sale in the universe (50 spool dvd-r verbatim $9.99 i bought 5 spools!!) and my 1:1's worked perfectly!!
yeah but he is looking to be cheap all year round i image not just lucky at a sale.

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apparently cheap isn't burning backups effectively. heck splurge and buy 1 50 spool for 30 bucks, that would last a while, maybe that will run out about the time a good sale pops up!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raziel5000 said:
apparently cheap isn't burning backups effectively. heck splurge and buy 1 50 spool for 30 bucks, that would last a while, maybe that will run out about the time a good sale pops up!
dude cheap isn't always bad burns you just gotta know what "cheap" media is good.
i use the memeorex and haven't had a bad burn yet $10 a 50 pack memeorex vs $30 a 50 pack verbatim.
you can get 150 dvd-r verses 50 dvd-r you can afford to have 1 or 2 bad burns if any.

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought some like, super shitty kodak disks (5 of them) for £1.30 (so about 2 dollars for all you americans) and they work, like, perfectly. burned games on to them all at 4x speed and they work great in the wii. im thinking it might be because the maximum burn speed (cause theyre crap) is 8x

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
So this would be an apparently good buy:

Discs
i only buy packs of 50+ better in the long run
tongue.gif

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can catch some sales at staples or office max for some Sony DVD+Rs. 100 for $20USD.

Not bad at all. At office depot and office max, you may catch some sales on Verbatims too. Same price for 100.

Either work good for my burning needs, although I have yet to try out any Wii games.

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went out, got a pack of Vertabim 25 pack DVD-R, burned an ISO and everything worked perfectly!!!! I'm so happy!!! By the way are there such things as Automatic Updates for Wii? Should you turn your WiiConnect24 off?

caster62003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so this may be done already, or somebody is still looking for some cheap/good discs. Well I work at Best Buy, and get awesome deals on Dynex brand, picked up a 50 pack DVD-R for computer use, hacked the wii, burnt ACCF and Sonic, both at X4, works beautifully. Then again, all Wiis vary in what discs they want to read, and how good of a burner you have, soooo, good luck.

justonia19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I use Ultra ISO...... ITS FLAWLESS! The only reason people suggest ImgBurn and Nero is because they are a free software, I think they suck because several times I would get an error stating that the ISO is not supported by ImgBurn or Nero, but they burned perfectly with Ultra ISO....so I will be a nice guy, and solve your problems.... here ya go.... Download Ultra ISO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol