Hacking ImgBurner and Nero keep making blank CDs!

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I just downloaded Animal Crossing. I downloaded ImgBurner. I started it up and chose the option to burn an Image File to a DVD. Then I picked the file I wanted to burn, which was the Animal Crossing ISO, and then began the burning process. After it finished I took the disc out of the E DRIVE in which I burned the file and then put it in the D DRIVE to check it. As soon as I put it in, a message popped saying what do you want to do with your Blank Disc. The same happened with Nero 8. I am so angry right now. Why in the world are both my programs producing blank discs?! By the way I am using Sony DVD-RW discs. I don't know if that helps or not but I hope someone replies back soon. I put the discs in Wii to check them but I got an error stating "Error 324".

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
first off, do you have a modchip or a backup launcher? 2nd, im not positive, but i dont think wii reads dvd-rw, also youre better off with verbatim dvd-r.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Will these discs work:Discs
One word..........Yes
wink2.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
If you Burn a Image, it doesn't show up in the window, is had been burnt, but doesn't show, the only way to see is playing through the wii, also using IMGBURN and creating image from Disc, i don't know what that error is, obviously a backup loading issue....

same thing as append to me with imgburn, the dvds just came out blanks, so blanks that i've burn another game on it in the laptop, thought that it was the lens or something so i got a new dvd driver tried it again a still blanks...
installed nero=problem solved

i know it's hard to believe but it's no lie

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
When they have been written "ISO Images" they are not BLANK its just they don't show up in disc drives, they are written and to check they have use imgburn and create image from disc.
So in effect, the game has successfully written but cannot show up in dvd drives on PC, that why imgburn is there to back it up if needed, as that can read it nicely....

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
When they have been written "ISO Images" they are not BLANK its just they don't show up in disc drives, they are written and to check they have use imgburn and create image from disc.
So in effect, the game has successfully written but cannot show up in dvd drives on PC, that why imgburn is there to back it up if needed, as that can read it nicely....

read again, i says I've burn a different game in one of those blank dvds...

atcualy more than one... about 5.

you can actually notice if the dvd is blank in the wii, put one and you will see what appends

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you know one day imgburner keep making me blank cds and you know what was it? It was an empty iso torrent
lecture.gif

I mean, I tried diff torrents to find the one with more seeds and forgot to delete the one with less, that one was left a 4.3 iso file in blank and I was burning just "0000000000000"
rofl2.gif
shy.gif

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dont use maxell, use verbatim, order from newegg.com if theyre back in stock, and avoid using crappy torrents as well, get a newsgroup account, best to round like 5 people up, get a 20connection astroweb account and each pay like $2 a month

aceplayer97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I really have to buy Vertabim? I really don't want spend a lot of money. Hasn't anyone used a different cheaper brand and had it successfully work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared