Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've known this girl named Alex for a really long time. Well, since the start of high school, so two years. I guess that isn't a long time, but whatever. Anyway, her and I started to hang out a lot this year. I developed feelings for her, and vice versa. We are now dating. It makes me really happy. I have a great feeling it's gonna last. My other relationships didn't really have any meaning. A girl would ask me out, and me being too kind hearted to say no, I just say yes. I never really liked the other person. This time it's very different because I really like Alex. I've never felt that way about a girl before, it's weird...But I like it. Anyway, that's all for now.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Aw that's so sweet Scott!
wub.gif
yay.gif

I like this guy, too.
ph34r.gif

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Infinite Zero said:
Aw that's so sweet Scott!
wub.gif
yay.gif

I like this guy, too.
ph34r.gif

I hope things work out
smile.gif

QUOTE(Issac @ Nov 28 2010, 04:23 PM) Oh, that's good news bro!
Do you have any common interests? music?
smile.gif
We have a lot! We both like vocaloid music, we both love video games, we like the same movies, we have a lot of things in common like where we grew up. We both lived in the same city as kids. We didn't know either other then though.

UPDATE: She just said this to me " Oh, darling *hugz* Ur the best person I know. Seriously, you're so sweet and supportive and amazing, and perfect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn