What do you think of SSSniperWolf?

nintendo_leaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I watched parts of her videos a few times because YouTube promoted the fuck out of them but never watched them to the end because I don't find a pretty girl commenting on some TikTok videos entertaining. Recently there's been a drama because she posted a photo of herself outside of another YouTuber's house, effectively doxing him. I'm not too familiar with the details but it's gone on for a while now.

To answer my own question, I don't care much about her and the drama hasn't changed what I think about her.

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
she's been lying her whole life. you should see her pending lawsuit
https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/l...ing-to-have-to-respond-to-this-132035167.html
Shelesh’s husband, another content creator named Evan Young, professionally known as Sausage, claims in the lawsuit that he was her collaborator when it came to making content for the popular channel. While the two are still legally married, the lawsuit says they officially broke up for good in September 2022. (Shelesh also confirmed the breakup in an X post in July.)

According to court documents, Shelesh is facing seven counts: Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Contract, Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith Fair Dealing, Tortious Interference With Contractural Relations and Business Expectancy, Conversion, Accounting and Appointment of Receiver.

In the lawsuit, Young claimed that he had been curating and scripting Shelesh’s content for years. He referred to the SSSniperwolf channel as a “joint venture” and claimed when they created the YouTube account, they used a combination of personal information between the two of them.

Last edited by Kazesama,

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shes just a camgirl/egirl gone yt cloutgoblin

i wouldnt touch even if she would be the last person on earth the sad thing most of her shit didnt even make it to the light of day

just sayin someone should dig out all her old omegle adventures theres is real cringe gold out there

"BOW DOWN TO DA CRUSTY MUSTY FEET "

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
She's a somewhat attractive liar and fraud... but I don't blame her for getting away with such a low effort format that's made her literally millions, I blame her followers that overlook the "liar and fraud" aspects of her because she's "somewhat attractive".

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before she deservedly loses everything.

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've seen a couple of her videos, but I find her voice to be extremely annoying. Other then that I've registered that some people have some problems with her, but to be honest I don't really care for Youtube drama so I don't know, or care, what she has done.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
She's a thieving witch who needs to be actually punished - other people have their accounts deleted when they breach copyright, why not her? No matter how many views she gets, or how much ad-money "her" videos earn for YouTube, she should be punished like everyone else.

It'd be fine if she actually 'transformed' the original content by providing worthwhile critique or dialogue, but nope. Ugh. Just like that Suzy Lu witch from a few years ago; no real difference between them.

Kazesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She's a thieving witch who needs to be actually punished - other people have their accounts deleted when they breach copyright, why not her? No matter how many views she gets, or how much ad-money "her" videos earn for YouTube, she should be punished like everyone else.

It'd be fine if she actually 'transformed' the original content by providing worthwhile critique or dialogue, but nope. Ugh. Just like that Suzy Lu witch from a few years ago; no real difference between them.
YouTube has been promoting her for a while now, so in their eyes as long as the cash flows, they dgaf.

LmpwZw

here is YouTube defending her "content".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto