Humanized bots

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say in the next 5 years or so we actually see i, robot type of humanized bots coming from tesla, do you think it's something the world would accumulate to? I don't feel like manufacturers would be so dumb as to not put in safe measure but hey look at m3g. If it can drive my 20 year old shagger sedan I'd be happy with them. Say you can't rely on others need to get to emergency care without it being a case of needing an ambulance persay. Hell even piggy back on it to get it where you need to go.

Reactions: BigOnYa

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Homo homini lupus" == We're screwed.

Or "the more I know humans, the more I love my cat".

One thing to take note on, a bot is not the same as a robot.

If the time comes when a robot can be seen as a human, we can be sure a lot of problems will be born. No directives can save us from ourselves.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I wouldn't mind as long as androids don't look too humanoid. I think being able to clearly distinguish between humans and androids is a must. Just having them look human would be boring. Be creative! Make them cute; make them cool; make them retro-futuristic! Not to mention the obvious social issues humanlike robots could cause. Have you seen people falling in love with cartoon characters or chat bots? Imagine that, but on a much larger scale.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind as long as androids don't look too humanoid. I think being able to clearly distinguish between humans and androids is a must. Just having them look human would be boring. Be creative! Make them cute; make them cool; make them retro-futuristic! Not to mention the obvious social issues humanlike robots could cause. Have you seen people falling in love with cartoon characters or chat bots? Imagine that, but on a much larger scale.
Can't discriminate against fictosexuals.

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tesla is not going to make anything that would even remotely be able to drive a car in the shape of an android, especially not in the next decade. They haven't even managed to get their cars to drive safely fully autonomously, and those have a lot more "eyes" than any robot In a driver's seat would have.
And they've been promising that feature would have been done over 7 years ago.

Unless of course you just want a chauffeur in a printed spandex suit, I'm sure Tesla can get you into contact with whoever they hired to pretend to be their android on stage.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tesla is not going to make anything that would even remotely be able to drive a car in the shape of an android, especially not in the next decade. They haven't even managed to get their cars to drive safely fully autonomously, and those have a lot more "eyes" than any robot In a driver's seat would have.
And they've been promising that feature would have been done over 7 years ago.

Unless of course you just want a chauffeur in a printed spandex suit, I'm sure Tesla can get you into contact with whoever they hired to pretend to be their android on stage.
It was an example. :mellow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?