Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
iFish said:
QUOTE said:
just becuz i posted like 1 sentence doesn't mean im a dumbass

No, it doesn't. But your awful typing does.
smileipb2.png

Pot calling the kettle black
tongue.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
That's hilarious. If I ever got that kind of hate-mail it would make my day. As snarky and sarcastic as I am on the forums, I'm surprised that I haven't had any at all.

Call of Duty sucks after a while. Battlefield 2 sucks altogether. That's just my opinion, and that's the beauty of it.

Your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine. I leave it at that. Too many people on this forum have "QUIT LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE" syndrome.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The OP is clearly an idiot who insulted someone he doesn't know because he doesn't like his opinion first and now he makes a private message public. Such members don't deserve to be in a community. Just go away, biatch.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Yay! One less moronic member. If that's how the person is going to be, then GBAtemp doesn't need him. Good job for getting rid of him
happy.gif

really?
so i'm guessing you think we need more of this,
QUOTEThat's just such a dumb and short-sighted opinion
rolleyes.gif

Definition of a graphics-whore, you are.

(Watched Starwars the other day, sorry)
?
just because he was pissed off, or because he doesn't care to impress with proper punctuation, capitalization, or even grammar, doesn't knock the fact the he had a decent love for the "right" videogames, and i'm sure he could have been a good addition to the community.

that's just kinda one-sided.
closedeyes.gif

D

Deleted User

_Chaz_ said:
I don't think I've ever even seen him post, but if he could fly off the handle like that every time someone says that graphics aren't everything, then I'm glad I don't have to see him around.
Absolutely. Nobody should snap like that because of a 'random' forum reply.

QUOTE(WiiBricker @ May 26 2011, 09:18 PM) The OP is clearly an idiot who insulted someone he doesn't know because he doesn't like his opinion first and now he makes a private message public. Such members don't deserve to be in a community. Just go away, biatch.
I really hope that's sarcasm.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Takeshi said:
WiiBricker said:
The OP is clearly an idiot who insulted someone he doesn't know because he doesn't like his opinion first and now he makes a private message public. Such members don't deserve to be in a community. Just go away, biatch.
I really hope that's sarcasm.

I'm sorry for shattering your hope.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think WiiBricker is right.

Private Messages need to stay private. These things are only for the forum staff not for us.

Satangel, you can make a blog article of this but your not supposed to copy private messages directly from you messenger. Try not to repeat this kind of things. Just make a rant topic and don´t post yar shit to normal members.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Lightning said:

Private Messages need to stay private. These things are only for the forum staff not for us.

Satangel, you can make a blog article of this but your not supposed to copy private messages directly from you messenger. Try not to repeat this kind of things. Just make a rant topic and don´t post yar shit to normal members.

Maybe. But if you send someone a private message, you accepting the risk that person you send it to may want to publish it to everyone.

D

Deleted User

tank gudness yoo got rid of da man wid da bad gramer one less moren membor for GABtemp GBAtemp

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

Maybe. But if you send someone a private message, you accepting the risk that person you send it to may want to publish it to everyone.
I agree, you should no what the consequences may be if you send a PM, it's not like there's a contract binding you to not tell anyone about what you get in your PMs.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

But yeah Satangel has more then 6000 posts and is nearly 4 years active on this forum; yeah it still can happen but this is a bit unexpected.

But in respect and privacy of the other member your not supposed to post their messages. That needs to be a rule/guideline or whatever.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

But yeah Satangel has more then 6000 posts and is nearly 4 years active on this forum; yeah it still can happen but this is a bit unexpected.

But in respect and privacy of the other member your not supposed to post their messages. That needs to be a rule/guideline or whatever.
But the message really disrespected Satangel, I don't really see why he must respect him back.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

Yes we should respect other people's privacy but if someone is being disrespectful to you, do they deserve the respect back?

EDIT: Lol pretty much copied and pasted machomuu's post. Damn your ninja-ing

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
30084pm said:
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

Yes we should respect other people's privacy but if someone is being disrespectful to you, do they deserve the respect back?

Then your supposed to contact the staff not the whole forums
tongue.gif

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

tongue.gif

Well, main reason I put this up is because the guy made it clear that he was leaving the forums. I've received this message 2 days ago and I've checked his profile and he hasn't been online since then. So I knew that he was probably gone forever.

I then decided to post it, also wanting to know your opinions on this matter.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:
30084pm said:
Lightning said:

tongue.gif
I don't see any reason not to do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?