The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nebz said:
I lol'd.

I remember reading that the other night and totally agreeing that it was a dumb and short-sighted opinion but I just didn't bother responding to what he said since it wasn't worth the time.

We should have directed him to GameFAQs. Trolls seems to get excellent treatment over there.
Hell, he would do better on ds-scene!
rofl.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Since when has battlefield 3 been innovative?
Can you kill 11 year olds over the internet is new ways now?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think I've ever even seen him post, but if he could fly off the handle like that every time someone says that graphics aren't everything, then I'm glad I don't have to see him around.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fishaman P said:
Why are you sorry?

It may not be my place to say this, but if I was an admin and I found out about that PM, he'd get an immediate warning/ban!

WHUT? As admin or moderator you can´t give that fast a warning or a ban then it would end in even more chaos.

You need to research the problem a bit. And what problem there is with the member.

But in my case if I was a admin etc. I did try to talk with both of you.

To Satangel: Hmmm why did you say that that direct? Well in fact nothing is wrong with that what your were saying. But still. it seems like the other member did not like this. But you could never have know that. I am sorry. but watch yourself.

To that other guy: What gave you the right to say that!? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING THIS SO SERIOUS. This is internet. Ill warn you, and try to calm down and try to understand that we are not all Battlefield fans. Even to be honest I hate COD and Battlefield both

I contacted the other guy as well. But we could NEVER have know that you would take this this serious. We are sorry. But try to behave yourself a bit next time. Instead of doing this, contact an Admin. This is NOT a way to solve a problem

yes I have been a moderator on a forum for a short time.
biggrin.gif
Its not that easy as it sounds and looks like.

And he is sorry because he is good hearted. A great ability that Belgium people have(most of them) Look at some Dutchman, pff so negative all of the time.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
purplesludge said:
Doesn't matter the membership fee is nonrefundable.
It sure is
closedeyes.gif
I haven't been on the 'temp that much this year, still had to pay though :/ Damn Costello and his living-in-China ideas
closedeyes.gif

Fishaman P said:
Why are you sorry?

It may not be my place to say this, but if I was an admin and I found out about that PM, he'd get an immediate warning/ban!
I wasn't that sorry, I was a bit confused on what I should feel about this. Thanks to the reactions here I can view this problem in perspective.
I know he was just a troll and immature, but I feel bad for pissing him off that much causing him to leave.

Lightning said:
QUOTE(Fishaman P @ May 26 2011, 06:38 PM)
Why are you sorry?

WHUT? As admin or moderator you can´t give that fast a warning or a ban then it would end in even more chaos.

You need to research the problem a bit. And what problem there is with the member.

But in my case if I was a admin etc. I did try to talk with both of you.

To Satangel: Hmmm why did you say that that direct? Well in fact nothing is wrong with that what your were saying. But still. it seems like the other member did not like this. But you could never have know that. I am sorry. but watch yourself.

To that other guy: What gave you the right to say that!? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING THIS SO SERIOUS. This is internet. Ill warn you, and try to calm down and try to understand that we are not all Battlefield fans. Even to be honest I hate COD and Battlefield both

I contacted the other guy as well. But we could NEVER have know that you would take this this serious. We are sorry. But try to behave yourself a bit next time. Instead of doing this, contact an Admin. This is NOT a way to solve a problem

yes I have been a moderator on a forum for a short time.
biggrin.gif
Its not that easy as it sounds and looks like.

And he is sorry because he is good hearted. A great ability that Belgium people have(most of them) Look at some Dutchman, pff so negative all of the time.
Thanks for the compliment
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.