Jerme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont why why but its fun... my desk is black and i like rubbing my hair nonstop over it to see how much dandruff i'll get... i think this may be a problem

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you have an obsession with contrasting colors xD and that would suck for your teacher (if you go to school) if you wrote on that desk and they have a paper smelling like dandruff xD

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use some dandruff shampoo
or wash your hair everyday
i dont think its that bad, since maybe you just like white flaky things drifting down from your scalp.

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe your a monkey
ph34r.gif

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mewgia said:
I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner daily and I still get tons of dandruff :/
It's in your genes. Some people get it alot, and others almost never deal with dandruff.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I got Selson Blue and within a few months I was cured and haven't had problems since. My dandruff lasted about 7 years through every shampoo and I thought it incurable already til that one completly cleaned me. Even after I stopped the treatment it never came back. I was actually used as an advertising example by friends recommendind anti-dandruff solutions. "Go for Selson Blue for 100% success. If it worked for Florin, it'll work for anybody!" XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, I'm doing fine.